The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug

Discussion in 'Movies, TV & Music' started by VanillaToshi, Jun 24, 2013.

1. VanillaToshi

VanillaToshi Well-Known Member

No doubt this has been posted on another thread or something but this was released last week. Despite the fact that they're including characters not found in the book (but probably are still involved in the story) i'm not worried, the first film was great, it had nothing on the Lord of The Rings but it was still excellent.

I'm so fucking happy they're bringing back Radaghast The Brown, the scene in the first one where he's flying around a field harrassing orcs on a sled pulled by rabbits made me laugh so much it hurt.

[YOUTUBE]fnaojlfdUbs[/YOUTUBE]

#1 VanillaToshi, Jun 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2013
  2. Skaara Dreadlocks

Thanks for sharing this! :D
    I haven't heard that it had come out, and I didn't expect it to come out this soon. I agree An Unexpected Journey was nothing compared to the Lord Of The Rings, and I guess that is what gave me a disappointed feeling after watching The Hobbit. Either way, it was a great movie indeed. Looking forward to watch the new movie :D

3. TotalAaron

TotalAaron The Oracle of Awesome

Havent seen the hobbit yet but i do think it was a little quick between movies eh?

4. GoodLordApollo

GoodLordApollo The Courier

I remember when I first saw the title of this Thread I thought it was Spambot thread and then I saw that someone called jabba The Hutt posted. I thought that one of the newer members had posted but then I entered the thread and found out that TotalAaaron changed his name.

I saw the first Hobbit movie and quite enjoyed and yes it has been a bit quick between the movies.

5. VanillaToshi

The first The Lord Of The Rings came out in 2001, second in 2002 and the final film in 2003.

#5 VanillaToshi, Jun 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2013
  6. Skaara Dreadlocks

I just came to think of this movie, and realized that I completely had misunderstood something here..... The Desolation of Smaug hasn't come out yet, it's the trailer that Vanilla has posted, that has come out... right?

7. VanillaToshi

Aye, that it be.