The Elder Scrolls Online

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Skaara Dreadlocks, Apr 4, 2014.

1. Potarto

Potarto Well-Known Member

Beta kinda turned me off of it, otherwise I'd definitely be down to help with whatever. Maybe when it eventually goes free to play. :p

2. Right.

I need more players for a project documenting the craftable items in the game. If you follow my channel, you might already know what I'm talking about.

People I found in-game, on the forums and on Reddit bailed on me in a week without doing what they all volunteered to do.

If you know anyone who is playing, ask them if they can do this very complex move consisting of giving me their account name, logging in, pressing yes on the invite and logging out.

3. Potarto

You're the only person I know who plays it, but I'll keep it in mind. Just in case you haven't tried, try bugging some of the folks over in the wiki; if you were to find some ES fans with an appreciation for documentation, it would sure as hell be there of all places.

4. They didn't want to help. ESO-fashion blog that does exactly the same thing said they don't have time for this when I offered to do all of their work for them. I asked them to make a blog post asking if anyone is willing to participate and the reply was we are not going to run recruitment for you.

At this point I just want ten people for the guild bank with 500 item slots, I'll just do everything on my own. I'm tired of tossing around half a dozen different characters just for the inventory space.

5. Potarto

And I can tell that you haven't been even remotely irked by this turn of events.

6. Actually I was quite irked. But it's in their right to decline. As is filing a copyright claim if I ever see anything I made on their websites in mine. After all, they have no time for it.

In any case I can't just drop it since I already began working. Besides:

- Useful idea.
    - Relatively new game (For once).
    - I like this game and I'm motivated to make content for it.

I believe this is the best thing I have to develop my channel at the moment.

7. Potarto

I noticed.

Of course, although doing so would limit traffic to your channel; I assumed that this was the initial plan.

8. Yeah, it's not like I will lose billions. 10$ in the span of a year at worst, I can take that.