Quantcast

Super amazing RPG game!

Discussion in 'General RPG Discussion' started by chicasoy, Nov 30, 2016.

1. chicasoy

chicasoy New Member

Hey guys!Recently i am playing a game called Dragon ball z(dbz. animegame. me) Its worth to play,Trust me !

2. Green67

Green67 Well-Known Member Regular

Drаgоn Bаll might bе thе bеst tо yоu, nоt tо еvеryоnе еlsе. It is соnsidеrеd оnе оf thе bеst аnimе оf аll timе bесаusе it shinеd а bright light tоwаrd whiсh а lоt оf оthеr yоung Mаngаkа wеrе drаwn tоwаrds. It inspirеd а lоt оf yоung Mаngаkа tо drаw/writе thеir оwn Mаngа fоr еxаmplе оnе Piесе, Nаrutо, Huntеr x Huntеr еtс. Drаgоn Bаll Z lеаd tо thе big bооm оf Shоnеn Mаngа аnd it wаs оnе оf thе vеry first аnimе whiсh gоt rеаlly fаmоus in thе Wеst аnd nоt just thе Wеst but аll аrоund thе wоrld, pеоplе lоvеd it аnd wаntеd mоrе.

3. Working Buck

Working Buck Well-Known Member Regular

Which Dragon Ball game are you talking about? I haven't heard an RPG one, I've played the ones that are released in the PlayStation like Dragon Ball Final Bout which is quite good. I would really love it if there is an RPG game of it.

4. Blader70

Blader70 Well-Known Member Regular

I sort of grew out of Dragon Ball Z and its games a while ago. I grew into different forms of anime and games to play. But what is the game like?

5. jakub1

jakub1 Well-Known Member Regular

I have never heard of this game, can you please link your source.

6. mynameisshieldler

mynameisshieldler Well-Known Member Regular

Exactly!

7. fishbate

fishbate Well-Known Member Regular

I find Yugi-Oh on steam a very good game. It's a kid friendly game which me and my kid had a great time playing .

8. razer

razer Well-Known Member Regular

The only Yugi-Oh games I know of aren't RPG's though ?
    Then again I have no idea of what the OP is talking about either. DBZ games are typically fighting genre.

9. overcast

overcast Well-Known Member Regular

I think there are some really good games coming out in the market. And as you can see there seems to be a lot of interesting stuff going around with that. I'd say you should definitely check it out.

10. Athanas

Athanas Well-Known Member Regular

These days, many games have emerged until it becomes very difficult to choose between which one you have to play and which one should wait- bearing in mind the limited time available and the so many things that are to be done. So, many of us may not have played Dragon balls before but we will have to search for it and test if it is really a nice one.

11. NerdIndeed

NerdIndeed Well-Known Member Regular

True. I also noticed that RPGs nowadays are now more into questing and not grinding hours and hours to level up. I think that is a wise and a more exciting way to play the game.

12. Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha Well-Known Member Regular

can dragon ball be played in pc?