Sundown level Glitch?

Discussion in 'Metro: Last Light Campaign Discussion' started by Murphy0X, May 17, 2013.

1. Murphy0X

Murphy0X New Member

I picked up the gas can from the air plane, but my task log still says I need to get gas for the winch. Attempting to start the winch behaves as though I don't have gas.

Has anyone else experienced this?

-Murphy0X

2. Nod2033

Nod2033 Well-Known Member
    Regular

You made a mistake!

There is no gas in the airplane. You need to go to the gas station on the left side and you'll find gas there. :)

3. BLY4

BLY4 Well-Known Member

I went to the gas station first and everything is empty, and got my gas on the plane. Maybe it depends which one you go to first? It makes the first stash empty and puts it at the second? If not, maybe try restarting the level. If you're like me, you're not going to enjoy the next level very much anyways 0__0 so enjoy the extra time on this one man.....

4. Nod2033

Nod2033 Well-Known Member
    Regular

Ah I see. then this must be it.

5. Murphy0X

Murphy0X New Member

I went to the gas station first it was empty. Then I picked up the canister in the plane. It seems to just have registered that I don't have it.

Is there any way to restart from the beginning of the chapter? My game sounds like it's pretty fubar at this point.

-Mike

6. BLY4

BLY4 Well-Known Member

Yeah go to the main menu, select chapters, and then select Sundown. I had to do this like 4 times for Echoes where Pavel kept not moving on and would just stand there.

7. Yeah, you click Chapters in the menu.

8. Skaara Dreadlocks

Does that happen to be at the wall outside a building where he's gonna give you a lift in? Right before the flamethrower-guys come to your rescue?

9. BLY4

BLY4 Well-Known Member

Yes, he would just stand at the corner and keep saying 'Follow me, quickly!!!' and I was just yelling at my TV "FOLLOW YOU WHERE, YOU'RE NOT EVEN MOVING GODD@€<IT!!!!" :p needless to say I got quite annoyed