Steam Summer Sale 2015

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Komodo Saurian, Jun 11, 2015.

1. A bunch of companies like Rockstar and Gaijin are raising prices of their games so that they still get full price even considering a discount.

[​IMG]

:pop2:

You can find the Steam store here.

2. Skaara Dreadlocks

I know I might sound like a generic Team-Fortress 2 player, but all I really want in the summer sale is Depth on a good discount so I can unlock the shark-helmet in Chivalry Medieval Combat. It just looks so darn awesome. :lol:

3. I've dreamed about the dragon skull mask in TF2 for the longest time. I can relate.

4. Skaara Dreadlocks

5. Bamul

Bamul S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
    Regular

I could never get into TF2 and I personally think it's one of the most overrated games ever, so I can't relate. :p Though I did not give it much of a chance (played it only for like 3 hours or something), plus I tried it only when it went F2P and all that silly crap started happening. Had I tried it at a different time then maybe my first impressions would be better.

6. It's beautiful :eek:

I love helmet designs like that.

It's fun in a way that no class out of 9 can dominate the game. Each class has a counter, each class has a weakness or several, each class is viable.

I loved the game and played since 2007, but the is a problem now: The incredible amount of customization and alternative weapons. It became a giant clusterfuck of rainbow pimp gear, so I left.

7. Potarto

Potarto Well-Known Member

With Komo. Game was a beautifully balanced and dynamic team game, but they kind of added so much gear, both on the functional and aesthetic side, that it's kind of become a total mess.

8. Bamul

Bamul S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
    Regular

That's what I thought. I was hearing praise about its balance and team-based gameplay, yet when I tried it for myself I felt like I was playing with a bunch of clowns in strange outfits and any balance that there is left wasn't all that apparent to me.

9. NuclearWastE3

NuclearWastE3 The Toxic Avenger
    Regular

I've actually just started playing TF2. I originally got it several years back, when I purchased the Orange Box, but I was never tempted in installing since that kind of game wasn't to my liking. The reason I just got into it was because a couple of my friends always play it; so I felt like playing a game that they always play online. Well, it's alright. There's some sense of accomplishment when you defeat the other team, but it's still kind of bland. I've already invested 50-some hours into it -mainly because there's nothing else out there right now that I feel like playing at the moment- but I'm sure I'll quit soon enough. I don't know, I still think the best team multiplayer game is Battlefield 2 (at least from the very, very, few multiplayer games that I've played that is :p). So many hours playing that game and rounds could last four a few hours.

#9 NuclearWastE3, Jun 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2015