Star Wars: Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Skaara Dreadlocks, Dec 9, 2015.

1. Skaara Dreadlocks

Anyone ever played this? Must have been the best saber-duelling game of all time. I must have completed this game at least three times, maybe four. Re-textured the Jawa model so the robes were black with the brown/grey belts, grey gloves and red eyes, and then two orange lightsabers or a double one.

Anyway, a friend of mine in Steam wants to buy the game again and wants me to do it as well because there's multiplayer in the game, which I never knew. I was really really surprised, and very very inspired by this absolutely amazing and hilarious video, to play it :lol:

[YOUTUBE]?v=mOT5J45vHIA[/YOUTUBE]

2. I preferred Jedi Outcast story wise, but I like the variety of combat of the Jedi Academy more.

It needs a remake.

3. Skaara Dreadlocks

When I played on my Xbox console some years back, I bought a used CD in a store in denmark, of Jedi Outcast. I got pretty far into the game, until it stopped working; the CD was too damaged. I can't remember much of it, except that I wasn't very impressed with it compared to Jedi Academy.

4. Yeah, the main character is a Mary fucking Sue. I liked the game, but it has a lot of problems with the writing. Desann is <3 though.

5. Bamul

Bamul S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
    Regular

---REDACTED for the INTELLECTUAL SECURITY of the LAST LIGHT FORUM---

#5 Bamul, Dec 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2015