Quantcast

Star Ocean - The Second Story (Playstation 1)

Discussion in 'Star Ocean' started by x0MandyLynn0x, Oct 12, 2013.

1. x0MandyLynn0x

x0MandyLynn0x Member

I've noticed this thread isn't very popular. So I figured I'd give it a little love and shout out. It's nice to see that this game has it's own topic. I haven't ever seen this game out for newer consoles which is disappointing because I loved the game play of Star Ocean - The Second Story on PlayStation 1. It had a great stony line. The characters were easy to connect with. Even the graphics used in the video parts during game play were pretty good for a PlayStation one game. I miss this game for sure. And wish I still had it.

2. RMCMage

RMCMage Well-Known Member

I never beat the game, because my friend let me borrow it and back then I was a kid and my parents made me work if I wanted a game and when the time I had enough money I didn't want the game anymore.

3. William Quah

William Quah Well-Known Member

Yeah, there's no remake of this game on newer consoles but there is a Star Ocean game on the xbox 360 released a few years back.

4. RMCMage

RMCMage Well-Known Member

Yea I know about that game sadly I don't have a 360, and I am not going to buy a console for two games that I want to play.

5. 4justice

4justice Well-Known Member

That same Star Ocean on the 360 was also released on the PS3 worldwide a year later. So if you have a PS3 you can get it that way if you don't have a 360

6. SeanM

SeanM Well-Known Member

if you have a good gaming PC you could play it on windows instead of Xbox 360

7. jbeavis100

jbeavis100 Well-Known Member

Star Ocean is pretty neat but it's not really into my absolute favorite RPG's list..