Quantcast

Some Windwaker HD Details Revealed

Discussion in 'The Legend of Zelda' started by casiolol, Oct 8, 2013.

1. casiolol

casiolol Well-Known Member

2. ZackBanana

ZackBanana Member

I agree, the graphics are stunning.
    I kind of expected the gamepad to be used for the map and inventory, that was a pretty obvious choice. However, they talked about some "various ways" to use the gamepad for the new Zelda title. Now I'm curious as to what those are and how they will incorporate it.
    Something else that caught my attention was this quote: "Something where it wouldn't even matter if Zelda is actually a princess, or not."
    I'm sure it's nothing, but maybe they are planning on changing things up a bit. Maybe Link will be a prince and Zelda will be a normal citizen. :rolleyes:

3. Vegany

Vegany Member

I've been watching a few let's plays of the WW and it IS gorgeous. They really did a great job I think. I'm really curious for a zelda Wii U. It would probably make me have to go out and get a wii u just for a zelda game. I'm sure my brother wouldn't be too happy because he's perfectly content with his wii. Maybe they can make the game for both consoles? Kinda like how they did with twilight princess since a lot of people still didn't have a wii back then but had the gamecube. If this zelda game is anything like skyward sword though, I may just pass.

4. pr0xx1d

pr0xx1d Well-Known Member

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS!! I loved WW and it brings back so many memories. It brings back even more memories than OoT. By far my favorite game ever.

5. kimjongchill

kimjongchill Active Member

Why did they remake Windwaker, out of all the other Zelda games they could have redone? I'd much rather see Majoras Mask get made into HD.

6. RMCMage

RMCMage Well-Known Member

Those graphics look good for a Nintendo product, I am sure it's going to be a great game.

7. Scurventery

Scurventery Member

All indications point to a MM remake on 3DS, along the same lines of OoT. It used virtually the same engine as OoT, so they might as well use the same 3DS assets to build the remake. Besides, WW has a fairly large fan base; a lot of people were thrilled to see it get such good treatment. Personally I loved Majora's Mask, but we can't have every game remade with every system.

8. Robert2D

Robert2D Active Member Regular

Thanks for the link it was really helpful