Social Media

Discussion in 'Pokemon Go' started by Nytegeek, Jul 25, 2016.

1. Nytegeek

Nytegeek No namby pamby hand holding over FUD. EXTERMINATE!
    Regular

Has anyone seen any hate over social media regarding Pokémon Go? All I have seen are a bunch of memes that decry people complaining about the game, but no actual hate for people playing it.

2. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

Nope, people that aren't into the game bash people that play it because it seems dumb but Pokemon fans actually like it. I haven't seen too much hate other than people complaining that the ones playing this ame are weirdos.

3. mauricioq

mauricioq Well-Known Member
    Regular

I think Pokemon go has become the most popular game in the whole world right now. My mother doesn't know anything at all about games, and I mean, really nothing and she knows about Pokemon go. Not only because it was already shown in the television here, but also because there's people everywhere playing it.

4. NormaD

NormaD Active Member
    Regular

Haven't been looking. Been too busy playing...;)

5. Norjak71

Norjak71 Member
    Regular

Yes it's the common trend as with anything that gets super popular. Its really not Pokemon Go specific; however, there are a lot of people getting into very serious trouble with the game, accidentally hitting cop cars playing while driving etc... If you are really into the game though they shouldn't hate on you just for that; however, there are some really ill advised decisions people make while playing that will eventually lead to trouble. Just follow the law, don't break into places trying to catch the elusive pokemon, its just not worth it.

6. Norjak71

Norjak71 Member
    Regular

It's like that with anything. The trolls live to bash things they don't like or understand.

7. rz3300

rz3300 Well-Known Member
    Regular

Yeah, some of these stories are getting pretty ridiculous, and it really gives the whole game and users a bad reputation, but what can you do. All you can do is play the game correctly yourself, and hope that others figure it out at some point. Thanks for sharing.

8. abonnen

abonnen Member
    Regular

I have seen videos that people that have banned the game in there shops and stuff but I have not actually seen one on one bashing on social media. I have seen the memes, and some comments about players in general (as a whole).

9. thecorinthian

thecorinthian Well-Known Member
    Regular

Well, I have seen people show their resentment due to recent road accidents caused by unaware Pokemon Go players. Also, hatred from the game, I think comes primarily from the idea that you can spend your time doing more productive things than playing.

10. Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha Well-Known Member
    Regular

Most people enjoy the game and I don't think anyone may even hate it.The game is really cool and addictive no one can deny that.

: Pokémon Go