Snipers in PUBG

Discussion in 'PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds' started by overcast, Sep 1, 2017.

1. overcast

overcast Well-Known Member
    Regular

Snipers are something that interest me in almost every survival game. I am still trying to figure out how they can be good enough in terms of the audio shot. I mean you don't notice the sound here much. Which is expected as they are snipers. What's your experience with snipers in PUBG? Do you prefer them over any other weapons?

2. jakub1

jakub1 Well-Known Member
    Regular

I have always chose a sniper rifle over any weapon, everything about it intrigues me.

3. rz3300

rz3300 Well-Known Member
    Regular

They can either really make me angry or give me a good amount of pleasure, and of course it just depends on whether or not I want to be careful and look for them or not.

4. overcast

Regular

I think sometimes it shortens the game play. But it can save you from some serious enemy. But there is indeed some pleasure killing with sniper. It's just too much fun.

5. KloeRinz

KloeRinz Active Member
    Regular

Snipers make the game easy. However, most people abuse that and end up camping. And no one loves camping.

6. kingcool52

kingcool52 Well-Known Member
    Regular

I think, like with any other game, sniper kills always feel a lot better. It's mainly because a lot of people associate a lot of skill with using a sniper and that is definitely true. It's not as easy as using other weapons because of the fact that you cannot rely on just spraying the enemy with bullets and you actually have to be precise and accurate with your shots. It definitely depends on your play style of course. If you are trying to be a lot more aggressive than it is probably better to stay away from using snipers.

7. overcast

Regular

I think while defending the bridge and some other areas. It feels good to have sniper at disposal. I have seen people getting shot while on vehicle. And they do manage to make a better kill. All of this through the sniper. And so I think it depends on each how they take aim on that.

8. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

Snipers are extremely good but once the game draws out and the playable area becomes minuscule they're pretty much the worst weapon you can use. Rifles are so much better in late game when only a couple of people are alive.

9. KloeRinz

KloeRinz Active Member
    Regular

Yeah, because who knows if you suddenly meet your opponent in front of you. He could kill you quite easily. Meanwhile, you can't aim well with a sniper rifle.

10. overcast

Regular

Yes they are time limited in scenario. And that's what makes them crucial for taking down some people. I think if you're going to kill people quickly even grenades are good enough. So on that point it's good for making use of the snipers.