Smitе mоst аnnоying gоds?

Discussion in 'SMITE' started by WilliamV, May 2, 2016.

1. WilliamV

WilliamV Member
    Regular

еy guys, I'vе bееn wоndеring whаt yоu аll hаvе thоught lаtеly оn thе mоst аnnоying gоds. Mysеlf I find Kumbhаkаrnа аnd Lоki tо bе thе mоst аnnоying. Kumbhа bесаusе оf thе сс аnd Lоki bесаusе... It's Lоki, dо I nееd tо еxplаin mysеlf? Just put whо yоu think thе mоst аnnоying gоds tо plаy аgаinst аrе аnd why (Rа's KАKАKАKАKАKАKА аnyоnе?)

2. FergusMacLeod

FergusMacLeod Active Member
    Regular

In my opinion, if played right, every god can be a real pain. But personally I don't like playing against:

Loki, since there is no real counter play for him, you can just pray that he misses his ult and fails, or that you press beds/aegis both at the same time in less than a second to survive. Literally no skill = reward.

Nox, her silence is the worst in game, period. The fact that it cancels abilities that you "selected" and are waiting to cast is freaking me out every time. And I don't want to mention the damage she has with 2 + 1 combo.

Aphrodite, her heal is sick. When an Aphrodite is good, it's a lost game, or won if she is on your side. Her ult is also very annoying since it saves a lot of lives.

Of course the list can go on and on, but let's stop here for a bit.

And yeah, the laughs... Rama laugh is the worst for sure.