Quantcast

Should I get this game?

Discussion in 'Lords of the Fallen' started by SlickBlasianYouTube, Oct 31, 2014.

1. I'd just like to know some of your opinions on the game! I've never really done much research for the game so I don't know what it's like. Please tell me and persuade me to get this game or if I should drive away from it.

2. Moaz13

Moaz13 Well-Known Member

Good game. If you like Dark Souls then this is great, since it's combat is inspired from the series; good and responsive.

3. WAVWirmer

WAVWirmer Well-Known Member

Its another game that is a dark souls clone with its own little added differences to set it apart. It does play better and I find it better to play than the othet clones out there. If your into that style of game then you should get it or if your still not sure play it at a store or a friends house so you can test it out for yourself.

4. prey

prey New Member

I will quote WAVWirmer, if Dark Souls was and is your game... this one will definitely suit your needs!!!

5. dinomarino1

dinomarino1 Well-Known Member

i'm going to give it a try because of all the positive talk towards dark souls. after all dark souls was my most favorite game in the last recent years i think its at least worth a try!

6. Moaz13

Moaz13 Well-Known Member

I don't fully agree there. It seems like a more casual version, the combat is much less forgiving for sure and the story is much clearer.

7. WAVWirmer

WAVWirmer Well-Known Member

Yea those points you mentioned are some of the little added differences I speak of. The only reason i label it a clone is because dark souls is the game that took that play style and popularized it.

8. thepieeatingjay

thepieeatingjay Well-Known Member

Nothing anyone can say here should have any bearing on your decision on how you spend your money. You can simply just download the demo and see for yourself if you'd like the game or not.

Then you can see for yourself if you should buy it or not

9. imagenscape

imagenscape Well-Known Member

From what I have read if you liked the dark souls game then you will probably like this game. The story sounds pretty good. Like others have said the best way for you to know if you would like to play this type of game is to play the demo and see for yourself if you like it or not

10. wowtgp

wowtgp Well-Known Member

I think you should get this game as soon as possible. You are missing out on a lot if you are still on fence about this game. If you loved Dark Souls, You are going to love this game as well.

11. sorrowscall

sorrowscall Well-Known Member

Well, I honestly can't answer that. I know I want it, but that's because personally I like the graphics and storyline it seems to have going for it. I haven't done much research into the game either though.

12. Yosostupid

Yosostupid Well-Known Member Regular

Many Dark souls fans seem to really hate this game, I'm not sure why. Dark souls hasn't had much competition in the "hard as nails action rpg" genre, but Lords of the Fallen is a possible candidate. Competition is great in game genres, it forces each franchise to be better and strive to succeed more than the other, and this can really push both games forward.

13. Moaz13

Moaz13 Well-Known Member

Exactly. There's room for both and nobody is loosing anything here, so power to the devs.

14. niiro17

niiro17 Well-Known Member Regular

Well it depends on you, the reviews are good but not great or bad. I played this game and it really reminded me of Dark Souls but it has charms on it. Just watch some few videos on YouTube and if it piqued your interest, might as well grab it.

And also I haven't finished the game yet.