Quantcast

Should I buy the PC version?

Discussion in 'Skyrim' started by jardantuan, Nov 11, 2013.

1. Brad

Brad Member Regular

I've played it on both console and PC, and overall, I'd probably say that PC is a lot better than the console in many aspects. If you have a good PC then it's possible to run Skyrim on ultra and let me tell you, it looks amazing! Not only that but on PC, you can mod the game so that it's almost completely different. On my PC version, I added so many mods that it actually crashed the game but when I managed to get it working, I had so much fun playing around with the various mods.

2. Goat of Departure

Goat of Departure Member Regular

Go for the PC version. Mods are what makes games like this fun and lasting and since this is a very old game, you'll need all the mods you can to make the game worth playing until the end specially the visual side of things. I suggest get some ENB running on your Skyrim and make the game look like it came out last year.

3. OursIsTheFury

OursIsTheFury Well-Known Member Regular

I don't see why not. In PC, you get 8 hotkeys where you can assign your favorite spells, weapons, and armor. There are also different mods that you can use to diversify the game and edit it to your liking. Including additional clothes, armor, weapons, skills, and even entire questlines. You also get bug fixes, and of course, a better performance if your PC is good enough.