Quantcast

Shаkа оf thе Zulu's аggrеsivе wаys

Discussion in 'Civilization V' started by Goodman, Jul 8, 2016.

1. Goodman

Goodman Well-Known Member Regular

Is hе thе prоblеm сhild оf еvеry mаtсh? I gеt thаt hе's dеsignеd tо bе militаristiс, but hоnеstly, hе аlwаys sееm tо bе аt wаr with еVеRYBоDY.
    Thеrе аrе оthеr militаristiс аI аs wеll, but nоnе sееm tо bе аs аggrеsivе (аnd hаtеd) аs thе Zulus.

2. Mistiq

Mistiq Member Regular

I don't see it....

3. bluesnow

bluesnow Member

4. jasonr299x

jasonr299x Active Member Regular

He's not as annoying as other civilizations, simply because you can manage him pretty easily early on. I find that civilizations that get inherent bonuses for not interacting with the enemy players, such as the Germans, are a lot more difficult to manage. If you can get your units a bit stronger in the early game, you'll be able to shut down Zulu most of the time. If you play passively, you'll more than likely get rolled over by him pretty quickly. It's not really an issue for me since I play with an extremely aggressive playstyle, so I'm usually able to sedate him before he gets out of control.

5. taco

taco Member Regular

Attilla and Ghengis Khan are just about as bad. Really I think Ghengis is the worst in the game, he will pretty much spend his entire game in a war with one country or another. A great trick to do to aggressive civs, and civs that you are in competition with, is to trade resources or cash to an aggressive civ to attack the civ you are in competition with. Usually the will go to war on the cheap for you, and it will be a major drain on the other civ's resources. Its even better when you can get more than 1 civ to declare war on the rival civ.

6. rz3300

rz3300 Well-Known Member Regular

Well I was never a big fan of the Zulu tribe. The whole warfare and military being there as their strength is not appealing to me and it never makes for a fun start to the game. I also just have no real ties to it, so it does not make much sense to go that route. To each their own, though, and I am sure some people love it.

7. Terry

Terry Well-Known Member Regular

Ghengis is the worst in the game, I think!