Servers Up - HD Video Marathon Starts NOW! (Channel Link Inside)

Discussion in 'MMORPG Forums - Troubleshooting and Site Feedback' started by Aetherius, Aug 25, 2012.

1. Aetherius

Aetherius New Member

For close to a year, I've been running my gaming channel, The Awesome Incarnate, and within 6 months picked up such an audience that I was partnered with TGN. After my successful coverage of SWTOR, Mass Effect 3, Devil May Cry in HD, Telltale Games 'The Walking Dead', Diablo 3, and most recently Orcs Must Die! 2 - I've recently joined with Maker Studios (RPM, TheGameStation, etc.) and decided to cover Guild Wars 2 during the last beta and I've had such a BLAST playing the game!

I provide VERY light commentary, and NEVER when other characters in the game are talking, especially during QTE's / Cutscenes etc.

Thanks again to ArenaNet for an awesome game!

Subscribe and join me RIGHT NOW - August 25th, 2012 as I'm doing a marathon from 3a EST - 2:59a est TOMORROW! 2-3 videos every hour on the hour! It'll most definitiely run longer if things go well!

My Channel:

youtube TheAwesomeIncarnate

^ When you search for Guild Wars 2 Cutscenes this show / playlist TOPS the page - FOR A REASON! :D

2. harrisonhvt

harrisonhvt New Member

Servers Up HD Video Marathon Starts NOW Channel Link Inside

You can now add TBN and Smile of a Child to the list of networks that air shows from, the now DreamWorks owned, Classic Media. As of today, both TBN and its Smile of a Child network are airing Lassie, 3-2-1 Penguins and Veggie Tales on Saturdays.

That makes 8 different networks in the U.S. the others being Qubo, PBJ, Classic Afternoons, RTV, Me-TV, and the upcoming Cozi TV that are airing shows from the Classic Media library.

3. RMCMage

RMCMage Well-Known Member

Good luck with your channel I don't watch other let's players.