Series

Discussion in 'Movies, TV & Music' started by Skaara Dreadlocks, Oct 1, 2012.

1. Skaara Dreadlocks

I was very surprised and startled when I noticed that I haven't written about Stargate at all in the forum!

First off, there's the Stargate movie that was made in 1994. Pretty old, with some animations that looks very bad compared to the animations in the series, which is newer. Yet, that movie is very good. Then came the series, which is pretty much the sequel of the first movie. Ten seasons with 214 episodes.

Wikipedia on Stargate SG-1:
    Stargate Atlantis, the second series, only reached five seasons until the end, and the finalè movie "Stargate: Extinction", was unfortunately cancelled.

Wikipedia on Stargate Atlantis:
    So Stargate Atlantis is the same universe as SG1, just that it is based in the Atlantis city, on an unknown planet in the Pegasus galaxy.

Finally, there's Stargate Universe.

Wikipedia on Stargate Universe:
    And, to my biggest sorrow and disappointment ever:
    Trailer for the first movie, and the actual first movie on youtube if you can't find it on the internet:
    [YOUTUBE]?v=7s1BiL8GPqc[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]?v=J3FdHUsZFqs[/YOUTUBE]

This trailer is made by some random dude. Almost every episode of this series is a very cliff-hang with a lot at stake in the whole plot, but this trailer really shows how there's a lot of comedy in it, and you can laugh in almost every episode. And yes, McGyver is one of the main characters xD
    [YOUTUBE]?v=7R1ALMgIFWM[/YOUTUBE]

And here you have some clips of my favorite character from Stargate Atlantis:
    [YOUTUBE]?v=k-Q7iL4tPg0[/YOUTUBE]
    [YOUTUBE]?v=QAIigNcwYLc&NR=1&feature=endscreen[/YOUTUBE]
    [YOUTUBE]?v=nhbXLFaLg-E&NR=1&feature=endscreen[/YOUTUBE]
    [YOUTUBE]?feature=endscreen&v=DMGk8FaYtd8&NR=1[/YOUTUBE]
    [YOUTUBE]?NR=1&v=1q0f6qxhOJI&feature=endscreen[/YOUTUBE]
    [YOUTUBE]?feature=endscreen&v=jfNjgOIoo-c&NR=1[/YOUTUBE]
    [YOUTUBE]?v=pcI0ikZgtBc&feature=endscreen&NR=1[/YOUTUBE]
    [YOUTUBE]?v=GY_cRCcW3yQ&feature=endscreen&NR=1[/YOUTUBE]
    This one might have some repeated clips from the previous clips I've posted, but it's with music by Breaking Benjamin, my favorite band, so this is just Alpha Omega:
    [YOUTUBE]?v=8oOBmKg_ZuI[/YOUTUBE]