Series

Discussion in 'Movies, TV & Music' started by Skaara Dreadlocks, Oct 1, 2012.

1. Skaara Dreadlocks

So, give us a summary of what series you are watching.
    I have, over a very long time, been watching The Walking Dead, Game Of Thrones and Heros. Anyone else watched any of these series? They're really good.

2. VanillaToshi

VanillaToshi Well-Known Member

Sons of Anarchy and I recently watched Band Of Brothers again.

I've only seen one episode of The Walking Dead but apparently it is repetitive.

3. Skaara Dreadlocks

How do you mean that it's repetitive? o:

4. VanillaToshi

VanillaToshi Well-Known Member

I've been told it's basically the same thing over and over. Something happens and one guy leaves the group to go and sort it out and then he comes back and it's happy days.

It's what i've been told, I actually have no idea what it is really like since I don't watch it.

5. Skaara Dreadlocks

I don't know really. I don't find it repetitive. Though, I usually am not the one who notices things like that either.. :p

6. cerberus

cerberus Well-Known Member

Promised a lady friend of mine I'd watch something non-violent during supper this month. So I went berserk and got the "special internet edition" of the Gilmore Girls series. I now eat twice as fast, that way I can shut it off faster. This show is only suited for the mentally ill.

Thank science the second half of South Park's 16th season has started since last week ;)

7. Teddy Picker

Teddy Picker Well-Known Member

Ah, South Park. What a great show. I watch that, as well as Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, and this HBO series called Entourage. It's been stopped after eight seasons and I'm almost finished with it... :(

8. Pip314

Pip314 Well-Known Member

Entourage is a great show!! I love Turtle hahaha. I've been watching Breaking Bad (all caught up,) and Seinfeld.

9. Skaara Dreadlocks

There's a relatively new series that I watched on TV today. It seemed really awesome, much more awesome than what the trailer shows. I'm really into Science Fiction, so I'm actually concidering to get my hands on the whole series and watch the whole thing. Only little problem, which I think is devastating to me, is that I wathed the last episode of Season 2 on TV :p What do you guys think about this? Have any of you seen it?

[YOUTUBE]SjroVVhe8G0[/YOUTUBE]

10. Nod2033

Nod2033 Well-Known Member
    Regular

I did watch alot of series, cant remember now, including some of the series you said above...also Legend of the seeker...

and skaara, that seems really cool, looks like they put alot of effort and didnt make cheap stuff.

11. Skaara Dreadlocks

As I said in my first post here, I've been watching a lot of Heroes. I did so with my girlfriend, so because she broke up with me two months ago, I haven't watched the series since then. I might try to get my hands on the next season of the series for myself so I can watch some more of it. I don't have much more to do lately, as the roleplay in Garry's Mod is broken because of an update and won't be re-released for some months.

The series is about people who are born with special abilities. From being invisible, to flying. From reading people's minds to plant thoughts in people's minds. From being able to create fire with their bare hands to being nuclear. Timetravels and stopping time.
    The screentime is changed between all the characters a lot, so you get to know a lot of characters and their own story, then they all just slowly begin to encounter each other and find out that they've got a lot in common, some even being related to each other. You often have to really use your mind to understand what's going on. It's not like Superman or Batman. Far from it. They're not Super Heroes, just normal human beings that discover their special abilities, and there's a whole lot of drama in it. Definitely worth the watch! I just checked out the trailers, and they all look crappy to me, so you wouldn't get anything from there, really :p

12. TheStalker

TheStalker Dragon Slayer

Doctor who. Hard to describe but really cool and insighful

13. Mr_Timma

Mr_Timma Well-Known Member

Game of thrones, The pacific, Band of brothers, southpark, Fat Pizza-Australian Humor.

14. rolfwar

rolfwar Well-Known Member
    Regular

At the moment, i am watching Skins.

Only when i got time,though.

15. Keegan83

Keegan83 Well-Known Member
    Regular

Falling skies.And i am currently rewatching The X-files and Taken.

16. TheLimeKnight

TheLimeKnight Member

Falling Skies is really good I think, I'm only a few episodes into the first season though, Canada is pretty late when it comes to getting American TV shows, and I just finished the second season of Justified, there are other shows I know are good and would watch, but I find difficult to keep up with. Also the new TMNT series and Clone Wars

P.S. Just thought of a big one - MLP

#16 TheLimeKnight, Nov 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2012
  17. Mr_Timma

MLP!?

No.

18. Mr_Timma

As #1 bitch-master bourbon disapproves with the pony shit.

19. TheLimeKnight

TheLimeKnight Member

Well, Bourbon may disapprove, but I'm sure Khan would be okay with it - "Try to get a better understanding of things before you make your judgement." You would do well to learn from him

#19 TheLimeKnight, Nov 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2012
  20. Skuute Deaflunks

For some reason i feel so badass when i say i watch 2 1/2 Men xD
    But i watch mostly How i met your mother