Selling boots?

Discussion in 'League of Legends (MOBA)' started by erook7878, Mar 30, 2016.

1. erook7878

erook7878 Well-Known Member
    Regular

Do you guys ever consider selling boots? Particularly late in the game after full build. Is it worth it to sell them for a trinity force?

2. Potausen

Potausen Active Member
    Regular

I'm not a big fan of selling mobility for a bit more damage. You can't hurt your target if you can't reach it in time. Late game team fights are essential to winning the game as well, and without some mobility you can easily screw up your timing and loose the fight.

3. Patrickz

Patrickz Well-Known Member
    Regular

Only in extremely rare situations, where you need that extra item slot in ultra-lategame.

4. Belovedad

Belovedad Well-Known Member
    Regular

I never sell my boots. I usually just upgrade after I get my full build. Not giving up that movement speed for a few extra damage, no no.

5. JusApee

JusApee Well-Known Member
    Regular

Giving up movement speed and yet another bonus for damage? No, sir! Not this guy! I like boots, honestly. They give you pretty good bonuses for being so cheap, so why not keep them?

6. FenWoFon

FenWoFon Well-Known Member
    Regular

Well I am personally that kind of player that just takes it and drops it on the floor so anybody can take them, I do not really care about most of the early game items when I am on late game, it is all about focusing on the enemy carry, who cares about boots.

7. DeeDee

DeeDee Well-Known Member
    Regular

I'd only ever do it if we were that far ahead or if the particular situation affords me to do so. If not then I think I'd want my mobility since all my other items will be useless if I can't get to team fights in time.

8. Working Buck

Working Buck Well-Known Member
    Regular

I think I haven't done this before even if we are winning already. Though a lot of player would say they're are just for mobility and a bit of either damage, magic resist, armor or anything. Mobility is still important. You would deal a ton of damage but you would have a hard time catching up with the enemy, you might even die because of that if you're a melee champ vs a ranged AD champ.