Romantically Apocalyptic

Discussion in 'Books & Comics' started by Aaron, Feb 11, 2013.

1. Aaron

Aaron *Currently orbiting Pluto*
    Regular

I don't know if a similar thread has been created on this subject but I though it necessary to create one none the less. Some of you may already know this comic series *cough!, Skaara* but I'll explain it anyway.

"Romantically Apocalyptic" is a web comic series based in a post-apocalyptic world where nearly the entire human race has been wiped out... Well, sort of...
    Anyway, the comic specifically follows four survivors; Zee Captein, Mr. Snippy, Engie and Pilot. Their lives are nothing short of insane and "on the spot" as some of the character are a little loopier than others. Blah, Blah, Blah just follow the link to an amazingly beautiful string of art and humor...

http://romanticallyapocalyptic.com/1

#1 Aaron, Feb 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2013
  2. Skaara Dreadlocks

RomanticallyApocalyptic absolutely definitely deserves a thread here in this forum. The info page of the comics is quite interesting:
    Now, that is interesting :D

Here ya have the survivors:
    [​IMG]

Really, you should all give this comic series a try. It is definitely worth it; humorous and beautiful art.
    The first time i read through the whole series (as far as it has gotten so far), I didn't understand any of it. At first they were just surviving, the next they're fighting aliens in space. Aliens with non-understandable use of words. I could see a slight pattern of how the whole series is one long story, but all the "random bulls*it" in it just made me unconcentrated. But then I recently read it all over again, in one day, and it suddenly struck me how it all actually made sense and had connections from the beginning to the end.

3. Bamul

Bamul S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
    Regular

I've seen you post some of these in the Random Pictures thread, Skaara. They're really funny and quite interesting, so I'll have to look through them some time. Thanks for posting the link, aaron.

4. Aaron

Regular

Why didn't I create this thread earlier! *Punches self in face*

Oww...

5. Lagtagbag

Lagtagbag Well-Known Member

hah!xD what an awesome comic!:lol:

6. rolfwar

rolfwar Well-Known Member
    Regular

7. Aaron

Regular

Looks to be a good comic too, Rolfwar. I like the 48th comic and moth ones the best so far. Especially the moth!

8. Bamul

Bamul S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
    Regular

9. TheStalker

TheStalker Dragon Slayer

I hate you for telling me about this. Now I cant concentrae on my homework. GO IN THE CORNER!

10. Bamul

Bamul S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
    Regular

You guys now have your own catchphrases... "GO IN THE CORNER" and "*pinches cheek*". :p

11. Aaron

Regular

I'm just going to tell you right now Bamul... Every fiber if my being urges me to pinch your cheek right now...It hurts...