Roleplay part 9

Discussion in 'Last Light Roleplay' started by TheStalker, Jan 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aaron

Aaron *Currently orbiting Pluto*
    Regular

Hehe...

A quick moment of blindness swept me as Joe scanned my eyes and face. It all seemed very strange to me at first but I slowly began to see why such measures had to taken. A very twitchy machine-gun loomed over our heads occasionally snapping it's aim between the groups faces. The young Alex proclaimed that he would buy us all Cuban cigars if he saw fit. I grinned and thought of the package I gave to Odessa. There had to be just under a dozen cigars under the table cloth wrapping. Perhaps we'd smoke them once we reached university...

It was here during this thought that a delicate voice calling out "Friendly?" comfortably brought me back to reality. Most of the group raised their rifles in the usual defensive manner but I decided to sit the whole situation out and see how it played. This one was just as young as the boy Alex, Maybe even younger. At first he seemed to want to join our nightmare but in a most surprising twist he turned around and left. This action turned my grin into a full blown smile. That boy might not have realized it, perhaps he was scared or intimidated, but he just saved his own life.

I nudge Alex with the tip of my rifle and whisper to him, "Take note of this moment. In time, you'll envy it..."

Despite the fact that Alex's insults towards the soviets made me twitch I knew that he was a good kid. A kid that didn't deserve what he signed up for. In time, if he stays with us, he will lose parts of himself until nothing remains. It's hard to watch it happen, especially to someone so young. So I'd gladly nag him any chance I get to turn around and leave as the other boy had.

The smile on my face it seems had disappeared and returned to it's usual emotionless gloom as we moved on. I entered the space age looking room seemingly near the rear of the group and began to quietly hum an old German luliby my mother used to sing to me. Probably just humming hubbub to everyone else, but calming for me.

I look at my watch, staring at the motionless arms until their meaning seeps into me once more.

2. DrDarcy

DrDarcy Well-Known Member

I saw Voskresshiy trying to make me go away. I guess the fact that Durofi had left urged him to do so. Everyone's faces were sunken and swollen, everyone tired from fighting. Was I ready for this? Was I prepared to throw away my humanity?

Despite Voskresshiy's best wishes I would not be moving. My life back at Hanza was gone, and all that remained were the Revolutionaries. There were lots of supplies at the University that needed to be re-distributed to the people. I smile back at him and shake my head.

"There is nothing for me. Nothing for anyone. We're all doomed. There's nothing left. The world died 20 years ago, yet we still plough on. Ashes to ashes. Dust to dust. We come from from nothing. We go to nothing. What'd you do if you had nothing to lose?"

I breathe the disgusting air, allowing it to fill my lungs. I look around the very weird and futuristic room, wondering if danger was near.

Considering as TheStalker is taking a bit, would anyone mind if I added a bit of energy? Maybe some nosalises and/or lurkers?

3. Aaron

Aaron *Currently orbiting Pluto*
    Regular

4. Skaara Dreadlocks

That's some good enthusiasm you got there Darcy, but that's a rather bad idea considering that we're actually still in Joe's "Top secret and secure" base :p But thank you for asking in advance instead of going "suddenly a demon swooped down and i killed it with my AK" :)
    Mwuhahaha.....

5. TheStalker

TheStalker Dragon Slayer

fianlly got time to post :3. And now I must do this first *slaps skaara NO MORE MENTIONING THAT!
    I told the stranger "go to the surface, on these coordinates near the university there is a base, that is vlad's. From there steal a book called Missile locations 1/1. If you do that then I know you're innocent." After which i faced the group and said "vlad seems to have disabled security up to the door which was too advanced to hack for him it seems, so No fear that he's gotten any further then here." I gestured for the door to open, the world ahead was strange with carbon fiber floors, centerAL (ea real type of experimental metal :3[/COLOR)] mid walls, and a ceiling made out of laid flat carbon. it was long in tube tunnels but yet the ceiling was a flat rectangle. just how would they react?

6. DrDarcy

DrDarcy Well-Known Member

Two demons swooped down and I killed them with my revolver.

Some strange reflective metal coated the walls, and an aura of military might. I looked around flabbergast, the sooty tunnels of the Metro was a world apart from this.

"Damn, Joe." I whispered to him. "No wonder you'll find a book on quantum physics around here." I patted his back in a friendly fashion.

"I guess, if you're with us, we'll be safe. Right?" I give him a trustful look, waiting for him to return the favour.

7. Skaara Dreadlocks

As the door opened, we entered the room one by one. The walls, floor and ceiling was made of an unfamiliar material. The whole place had an unfamiliar appearance to me, it felt rather alien. The futuristic technology was something I had never seen the likes of. I wandered slowly into the room, spectating it all with my eyes flickering around everywhere in the room. Shaking my head and bringing myself back to reality, I looked at Joe and asked "What are we really doing here, Joe?".

8. Salami

Salami Active Member

I noticed I was on the same rails as I saw the group, I look at the dank entrance, it's been over a day, I wonder what they did...

My engine keeps puttering and I keep moving.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.