Roleplay part 9

Discussion in 'Last Light Roleplay' started by TheStalker, Jan 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Salami

Salami Active Member

I then looked at the key card slot, and sighed, then I turned up my headlamp and looked for a vent, ladder, or stairwell. I quickly run down, hearing a man talking below, or was he in the elevator? I flicked off my head-lamp, and hide behind a wall and say "Friendly?" I caught a glimpse of a door, before flicking my light off... I nervously gripped my AK-74SU. I then saw the elevator doors open and yelp a little.

2. TheStalker

TheStalker Dragon Slayer

would that be our group you've seen or boris? I'll respond accordingly.

3. Salami

Salami Active Member

Your group

4. Darkbringer

Darkbringer Huntsman

Okay you moved your post which makes my post seem like it foresees the future, but you can view my response on the previous page.

5. Salami

Salami Active Member

I shuttered a little bit and flipped on my headlamp. I then emerge from the darkness, my lamp shining at their faces, I slowly examine them, my SU in hand. "You guys mind if I join in the fun?" (He sounds younger)

6. Jet Odessa

Jet Odessa Mutant Hunter Extraordinaire

*suddenly Anton took the smooke out of my mouth. I nearly knocked him to the ground, but stoped myself on time*

'next time ask before trying that stunt on me again Anton. you are lucky I remembered where we are and who you were, otherwise you might have been already dead or seriously injured. a simple request will suffice next time, understood?' I said to Anton with a cold tone in my voice.

*I looked around me and saw 'the door' Joe had mention, and the scanning device, and suddenly all went black and I felt a tingling sensation and heard a little buzzing sound, and then it was done. but just before that another voice came from a receses in the tunel. 'friendly?' the voice said, and I was very tempted to say 'no' before shooting a warning shot, but stoped myself on time. the truth was Anton stunt had put me in a bad mood, and I was not the best person to be around when I was cranky*

'come out kid, and don't try anything, or you'll be nosies food' I said to the stranger in a voice that left no doubt about me shooting him at the slightest wrong movement.

'oh, Joe, Just hope, for your sake, that Jet is unharmed when we go through the door. and excuse my bad mood guys, but the stunt Anton pulled with the smokes was not very nice' I added shooting Anton a cold, annoyed, stare.

7. Skaara Dreadlocks

If you're gonna be allowed to be leading the group like this, TheStalker, you're going to -have- to describe personal areas better, just like this base of Joe's that we are now entering. (Personal areas, that sounds so wrong :lol:)

Upon exiting the elevator, we approached an unfamiliar door of a special type where Joe apparently "scanned" us separately with a strange device. Yet again, as always, for the thousandth time, Odessa lit her cigarette. I did not mind except the fact that I could not stop caring for her well being, as I knew that it was slowly killing her. I was almost about to mention so, when Anton pulled it out of her mouth. I immediately knew that that was a bad idea, and I unfortunately had not the time to stop him. A stranger appeared from a corner and asked if we were friendly. I was about to say yes, but Odessa got there before me as always and did not really give him the impression that we were so, concidering her mood because of Anton.

"I must admit, this area of yours does not seem too high-security as you are laying out for it to be, Joe", I said with an ironic tone as I glanced at him.

8. TheStalker

TheStalker Dragon Slayer

I am not gonna discuss my personal areas! :p

9. TheStalker

TheStalker Dragon Slayer

I was startled by the new man. "how did you get in here? The locks should have been impossible to by pass? were the stairs opened???" I looked at benjamin and could simply reply "this is bad..."
    I'll discribe the next location after his reply.

10. GoodLordApollo

GoodLordApollo The Courier

I looked at this strange new man. "Who asks if someone is friendly?" I though to myself. Odessa then began to sort out the situation with the man. "Why am I here? I don't know anything about fighting or gunfights, I'm just a Brahmin." I though to myself.

I turned around to Nikolai and Odessa, realising that they were angry over my actions I began to apologise. "I'll buy you both a pack of smokes when I can, to pay for knocking out your smoke." I apologised.

11. DrDarcy

DrDarcy Well-Known Member

I laugh at Anton and Odessa and Nikolai arguing at something as small as a cigarette. I look at the new strange man. He approached with no hostility and the response to him was better than the response to my entrance. Damn, I should have threatened them. Do they trust me?

"Guys calm down. If we get through this alive, I'll buy you all Cuban Cigars."
    I look to the younger fellow out ahead and stick my hand out, hoping my younger personality will make him more at ease.
    "What's your name?"

12. ultimLux

ultimLux Well-Known Member

So did Boris and Salami basically run down the stair well at the same time?

That was certainly one way of solving the cigarette problem. Unfortunately for Anton, it appeared to be the wrong one, as both Nikolai and Odessa rounded on him angrily when he flicked the cigarettes away from them. He then passed out, either from the combined hostile response or from lack of air as he had mentioned before. "Great." I muttered to myself, stepping over to see if he needed any help.

Fortunately, he hopped right back up after just a little while of unconciousness. This brought on a lecture from Odessa, who then moved up to the scanning device by the door. I eyed it for a few moments, and then tensed as I heard someone ask "Friendly?" from behind me. Nikolai and Odessa both called back to him, which convinced him to walk out into the hall with us. He had his lamp on, and proceeded to shine it in our faces. I gritted my teeth and put a hand up to block out the light, using the other one to bring my rifle up and press its stock into my shoulder. Once he (I was assuming from the voice) moved the light away, I got my first look at him.

To my surprise, the kid was a bit older than his voice had let on, probably early teens. He had a long face, brown hair, and was wearing fairly standard clothing, though the AK 74 he had was of fairly nice quality. Probably not enough to punch a rifle plate, but still enough to leave me on my back. The kid did not look overly hostile though. "We're turning into a orphanage for wandering youth." I murmured, chuckling, as the lead revolutionary started talking to the kid.

I moved over to where Benjamin was standing, and asked him quietly "You think it would be a good idea if I went and locked up that door into the tunnel? I'm fairly sure I can get it so no one out there can open it, and I don't think we need anyone else 'wandering' in here." I waited for him to answer, half watching the kid to make sure he did not do anything too bold.

13. Salami

Salami Active Member

I licked my lips, flicked off my light, and began to walk forward to the group, smiling I say "I just want some people to be with so I am not completley alone." I thought to myself "This better not get me shot, or I will be the biggest dumbass in the history of the Metro.
    I point my AK-74 to the ground and offer a handshake to Alek "I'm Durofi, and you?"

14. Skaara Dreadlocks

Boris ran down the staircase and hid on top of some pipes, then Durofi run down.
    Melnikov suggested that he would go up to the door and lock it to prevent any other arrivals. I nodded to him and answered "Do so, Melkov". The man who had approached us also seemed to be a youngling. Now there were four of them. I was a little skeptical as I looked at how young they were. They were clearly raised and taught by the Metro itself. Despite that fact, I had a strange feeling that it would be wrong to allow such young men to follow us on our dangerous quest.

15. TotalAaron

TotalAaron The Oracle of Awesome

I ran full sprint to the door the others had gone through hoping that the group i had observed where still there i nearly broke my shoulder running to the door. "shit" i mumbled to myself the door was locked, of all the places to get caught out "Should have gone to Hanza but noo" i said to myself. "i was dumb enough to follow this lot" checking my stopwatch i saw i had a hour or two of filters. with a sigh i pulled my gun to my shoulder and waited to see what would happen

#615 TotalAaron, Apr 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2013
  16. Jet Odessa

Jet Odessa Mutant Hunter Extraordinaire

'apologies accepted Anton, but next time, please, just ask' I turned to the new comer, another young one and extended my right hand for a handshake. Jet meowed in response to his introducction as well.

'I'm Odessa and this here is my cat, Jet. nice to meet you Durofi. as you can see we are a bunch of misfits doing what we can for the safety of the people in the metro. join us if you wish, but I must warn you it will not be easy and you might loose your life. be ready to fight for it, and for us' I said to him.

'and one last thing, for all of you newcomers, we are a group, and act like one. we take decisions together, and we go with whichever it is the majority decides. if you do not agree say so, but do not try to impose your ideas on the rest of us, it will not go down well. we fight for each other and protect each other, and this might sound stupid and old fashioned, but we never leave a man behind. and now that we are in an open space, if no-one objects I will have that smoke I was about to have earlier' I said as an afterthought, rolling up one, but without lighting it.

#616 Jet Odessa, Apr 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2013
  17. Skaara Dreadlocks

I nodded to Odessa, saying "Please do". She said to the newcomers "We do not leave a man behind", and I could not help but to think back to the people we had recently left behind in D-6. Sergei, Steve, Darkbringer.... I grabbed his dogtag that was hanging from my neck and stroked it lightly in my hand before I put it in under my black hooded sweater. Turning to look at Alek, his friends and the person named Durofi, I said "Odessa is perfectly correct. My name is Benjamin, I am the oldest member of us. Not as in age, but as in how long I have been with this group. When I joined, none of the current people here were present". I then turned to Durofi asking "Who are you really? Who does your loyalty lie with?".

18. DrDarcy

DrDarcy Well-Known Member

"Good evening Durofi. I am Aleksandr, and this is Nik and Dmitri." I point towards my two comrades who had stayed silent the majority of the journey. They weren't much of talkers.

"We are the Revolutionaries. We are pleased to meet you. Anything you need, we'll be able to help. Don't worry, we aren't the hypocritical svolochs of the Red Line. We like to share." I take a small flask and take a small sip. The water rehydrates my body and I feel instantly relieved. "We don't bite."

I turn around towards Joe and look at him intently. "Now that we've all become the dearest of friends," I state sarcastically "May we continue? I wish to find your book and then we Revolutionaries will on our way."

19. Darkbringer

Darkbringer Huntsman

I noticed Big Ben taking out some form of artifact and stroking it. He then continued to introduce himself, but i dwelved at the thought of the shiny artifact. "Do you mind me asking what is you keep there?" I asked in the politest way I could.
    Yes, Skaara, Nikolai recognizes you as Big Ben from now on xD

20. Znoowy

Znoowy Active Member

Apparantly this this tunnel could not possibly be as "not visited" as Joe stated.
    We had gotten out of the elevator, and down into a new tunnel that lead up towards a door with some high-tech scanning device on it, so we had taken our turns on getting eyes and faces scanned.
    As we were mostly done with the scanning thingy, which insultingly enough wouldn't recognise my face as a face, or my eye as eyes, another kid came running.
    It seemed like I was the only one aggreeing with Anton when it came to cigarrettes, the air was already sparce down here as is, and now we were many more than probably should be in such tunnels.
    Nonetheless, this kid came along, interupted me and knocking the recent scanner problems straight out of my short-time memory.
    The kid introduced himself as Durofi, and the group took turns introducing themselves, or ourselves, back.
    "Just call me Bezymyannyy, I've made everybody else do so, shorten it down however much you'd like" I said, reaching out my right hand. I also added, quite on impulse: "And also, unlike certain revolutionaries, I might bite, if I'm hungry enough."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.