Roleplay part 8

Discussion in 'Last Light Roleplay' started by Aaron, Dec 17, 2012.

1. Skaara Dreadlocks

This is the correct order:
    Joe
    Sergei
    Polina
    Anton
    Gena
    Beyzmyan
    Benjamin - Jet
    Melnikov

Fyodor
    Odessa

Benjamin and Beyzmyan are between Melnikov and Gena.

Alright, Odessa's equippment and gear is on Steve's dead body. Void the part in my post where I wrote that Benjamin threw it after her.

When Joe said that the bombs went off, it was true, because it was Gena who detonated his bombs. Now, I have to clear this up:
    Gena's explosives are in the Toxin storage, which is far from the Toxin laboratory. But Gena's second bombs were in the Armory, and the armory is very close to the Toxin laboratory, so it caused the whole laboratory to collapse too. Steve's charges will be ignited by the explosion from Gena's bombs, which causes the final and third blow:

As we began to continue our crawling, I thought about Odessa who was going to meet the Nazis with Fyodor. It suddenly made me remember that Odessa's gear was still back in the bar/lobby outside of Glock's office, on Steve's dead body. Silently, I whispered in Melkov's ear "I will go back for Odessa's gear quickly. You go further on with the rest of the group. Let them know that I am going back for her equippment when you have arrived at the Service room", I said to him. With that, I turned around and unnoticedly crawled back, towards where we had come from. This time, I crawled at least twice as fast with all the power I had. Eventually, I somehow managed to get up on my feet with a very compressed and bendt body, sort of like a penguin, or perhaps a monkey. A very big one, for that matter.

Odessa could get herself new gear over some time, but I knew that some artifacts and personal belongings of her, in her backpack, were unreplacable. I was not risking my life too much anyway: I was just going to hop down from the ventilation, pick up the gear, and go back into the ventilation. Or at least, that is what I thought that I would be going to do.

When I exited the ventilation system, my focus was only on Steve's dead body with Odessa's gear. I crawled out and grabbed the backpack. Then, I heard the sound of two rifles being loaded. "You better hold it right there, you scum!", a rather respectless and arrogant voice said to me from my right. I slowly stood up and looked to my right in fear. And I was staring into the eyes of fear indeed. It was two Nazis aiming their rifles at me. I had no weapon in my hands, so all I could do was to slightly move my hands out sideways. "Hahha!", he grunted. "We have your friend. It is a shame that it ended like it did for him. But who knows, perhaps you will share his fate, and perhaps even see him again", he said to me. Time stopped completely, and I was the only person present in my own brain. Darkbringer. The name echoed through my head. How in the world had I managed to forget Darkbringer? I realized that we must have lost him during our running. He and Wojcie, as well as the dog, Sako. "It can't be", I thought to myself. I felt like the whole world was just about to explode. And as if I could implement my own thoughts into the real world, a loud explosion was heard.

The first one was from far away. The Nazis looked puzzled, but not enough to let their guard down. "What have you done?!", he nearly screamed to me. I felt anger, I felt sorrow, I felt hate, I felt death, I felt explosive. "What should be done a long time ago", I managed to push out of my mouth with the most gloomy and hateful voice I can remember using, with my eyebrows feeling like they were standing a hundred percent vertically (Although they weren't, of course). As if my mind was causing it, another explosion was heard very clearly. The wall behind the two Nazis got crushed and crumbled in the blink of an eye. Incredibly enough, I managed to duck down behind the bar desk. All the rubble could be seen flying above me, shooting into the concreed wall like bullets from the world's biggest shotgun, blood following them. The air was filled with dust, and at that point, I realized that I was actually still wearing my gas mask. I had never taken it off. I sat there for a little moment. I was about to get up, but then a third explosion was heard, which caused me to fall onto my side. I closed my eyes in pain as I hit the floor. Slowly, the world calmed down once again, and I opened my eyes to see a person sitting against the wall beside me who seemed to be unconcious. His whole skin and clothing was burnt up and gone. He was a living flesh wound.

He moved his head a little bit before he suddenly began to moan and scream in pain. Looking at his back, I could barely make out a Nazi uniform. Which one of the two of them it was, I did not know; The skin on his face was scorched, revealing his red flesh which was here and there covered by melted and burned flesh and perhaps some rubble. The same counted for the rest of the whole front part of his body. I shook my head and crouched over to him. The other one was most definitely dead in the other side of the room. "Where... is he?", I asked with a rumbling and rusty voice in despise. The man just kept screaming and crying in pain. "WHERE IS HE?!", I yelled into his face as loud as I could from the bottom of my lungs. After my yell, the man seemed to have been cleared and awoken from his suffering. "Khow thoes ith eveb batte abybo?", he asked. I stared at him for a while. He was barely able to talk because of his malnourished face. I managed to figure out that he said "How does it even matter anymore?". "Tell me clearly, or I will leave you here in your agony for as long as you will live", I said in what seemed like a whisper.

It took him some time to gather his thougths. "Haaway. Pto thze wefth, vasth thzooz", he answered me. Immediately, I stood up and began to walk to the hallway. I could hear him frantically and desperately screaming after me. I just kept walking until I got to the hallway and began running to the left while unslinging the HK from the side of my backpack. "The last door", I thought to myself while running.

#361 Skaara Dreadlocks, Jan 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2013
  2. TheStalker

TheStalker Dragon Slayer

wohoo I made a huge plot point

3. Skaara Dreadlocks

Exploding the Toxin wouldn't destroy it; It'd only destroy its containers and release it in D6.
    The fact that we release the Toxin in D6, could indeed be the reason for why the air is poisonous in D6 in Metro2033. But then again, this roleplay is set in 2034, if I'm correct?=

I had been wise to ready my rifle. The explosion had attracted several Nazis and caused them to come out of the rooms that they had been in. As I ran down the curved hallway, door after door opened in front of me. I just kept running and sprayed with my silenced rifle into every door that opened as I ran past them, without aiming through the iron sights. All I did was to look in the direction of where I was shooting and hope they did not have the time or possibility to shoot back. I repeated this tactic thrice, as I ran past three doors. In the third door, I barely managed to see how I killed the first one, but there was one man behind him who survived, as the dying man provided as a meat shield for him. I did not manage to shoot the man behind the dying man, because I was running too fast, and was not planning to stop. The fourth door was too far away and had already been opened, with three Nazis coming out, lifting their rifles. I swung my rifle towards them. I killed the one in the center, but I did not have enough time to shoot the two other Nazis without being shot myself.

A bullet whizzed past my head. I could actually feel the shockwave from the bullet in my ear, and the wind from it blowing onto the ear. Before the second bullet, going towards my head, arrived, I increased my feets' speed, but let my upper body slow down. Life went in slow motion as I was looking up at the ceiling, feeling how all the organs and intestines in my body lost their gravitation. A couple of more bullets passed right above my face. If I had been a millisecond slower, one of them would have gone into my nose.

I stretched the back of my neck and lay my chin against my chest as I looked towards the two Nazis. Firing the rifle in my hands, bullets flied right into the chest of the one to the left, and his body slowly began falling towards the middle one who was already lying on the floor. Then my back hit the floor. My head sank into my chest as my neck and throat was compressed on the impact with the floor. With the air currently knocked out of me a little, I was disoriented. I was not able to focus and fire at the Nazi, so I rolled with all my power to my left. The bullets sprayed in a long line right behind my back, making loud noises of metal against metal as they hit the floor behind me. When I finished the roll by ending up on my back again, I was focused enough to aim at the Nazi and shoot him with three shots in the chest, and he fell over as well. Before he had the chance to hit the ground, I did a half roll, onto my stomach, as I swung the rifle to make it aim towards the hallway I had just ran through.

Now lying on my stomach, aiming at where I had just ran, I could see the Nazi lifting his rifle towards me. The one who had been saved by the other "meat shield" -Nazi. I shot him in the chest as well, but he was a strong man, and managed to fire a couple of shot towards me. One of the bullets ripped through the left sleeve of my coat and ripped through my flesh, just above my elbow. Luckily for me, I was so filled with adrenaline that I did not notice. And if I did notice, I would not have cared because of the ammount of rage processing in my mind.

Lying there for a couple more seconds to make sure there weren't any other Nazis, I eventually stood up and began running before I had even gotten straightly onto my legs. I was so crouched when starting the running, that I tilted forward. I only increased the speed so much that my upper body slowly ascended into the right position. Soon, I was at the bottom of the hallway. It was a dead end, with one door. One simple door. Without slowing down, I lifted my right leg and kicked in the door. Luckily enough, my foot hit the handle and pushed it down. Otherwise, I was not sure I would be able to kick in the robust metal-door of D6.

I was now inside a completely dark room. If there were anyone there, I was in big trouble, as the light from the hallway was only lighting up the center of the room, where I was standing. Anyone could have seen me and attacked me from the shadows. Either with a knife, a gun, or even their fists. I had been expecting the room to be lit up. Desperately, I kept running, but slowed down a little before I ran straight into the concreed wall in the small room. Frantically, I switched on the flashlight of my rifle and aimed everywhere around in the room quickly, even in the roof. Every time I moved the light from one place of the room to the next, my heart was breaking in fear of revealing the eyes of death. After what seemed like the hundredth time of moving the light from one spot to another, I eventually concluded that there were nobody there. Not even Darkbringer. Aiming my flashlight towards the center of the room, I revealed a vaulted chair with no seat in it that I had probably tipped over when running into the room. I just hadn't felt it because of the metal platings on my legs.

There, on the floor, lay a piece of metal that shone right back at me because of the flashlight. It, the floor, and the chair, was covered in blood. Fresh blood, from what I could tell. I picked it up, and to my despair, it was a Dog Tag. Darkbringer's Dog Tag, to be exact. I slowly and tenderly whiped away the thick blood with my thumb to reveal the text beneath it. "Carl Bonnerup", it said. Below that, it said "темные приносящий" in Russian for "Darkbringer". I squeezed the dog tag in my hand. The chain was broken, dingling from my hands, as if someone had ripped it off his neck. I had heard stories about soldiers in war who wore these Dog Tags. Whenever a soldier died, a co-soldier would rip the dog tag off his neck. I hoped this was not the case about Darkbringer, but part of me knew that it was. I quickly tied the chain and hung it around my neck before I stuffed it under my coat.

I studied the blood on the ground. It was first now that I noticed how there was a trail of blood, leading out into the hallway, towards where I had just come running from. I jogged after the bloodtrail, and lost it everytime I passed a pool of blood from the dead Nazis, but I knew that it continued on the other side of the blood pool, and so it did. Looking up from the trail while jogging, I stopped suddenly. I was now standing on what used to be the center of the hallway. Now, it was the end of the hallway. The roof and everything had collapsed, and was blocking it. There was no other way into D6 than through that passage. After staring at all the burning rubble for a while, I figured that there was nothing I could do to get through. To get out of the hallway I was in, there was only one way out; through the ventilation systems outside Glock's office. I could see the the green cloud of poision, emerging out of nowhere, slowly sneaking its way towards me. I turned and jogged to the ventilation system. I was in fact wearing my gas mask, but I was not entirely sure the filter would be sufficient against the Toxin. Especially not after wearing it for a while now. I picked up Odessa's equippment and crawled into the ventilation systems yet again. It was going to be a long and slow crawl to the service room. And soon, painful as well...

Sorry for the two extremely long posts. I won't post in a while now, to give you guys a chance to have some conversating and stuff before I return. To not make it feel like I wasn't gone for two minutes then back.

4. TheStalker

TheStalker Dragon Slayer

roleplay is set on december 26 2033

5. Darkbringer

Darkbringer Huntsman

My latest post is timeless. It can have happened anytime after the toxin attack, and for that sake in any station, though D6 would be the most logical place.

6. Lagtagbag

Lagtagbag Well-Known Member

err, how do you know?

7. TheStalker

TheStalker Dragon Slayer

cuase in the post that took place in rolepley time were christmas. Remember odessa gave us 25 mgrs.

8. GoodLordApollo

GoodLordApollo The Courier

Skaara how does your character know that Steve is dead? I know he made an assumption of him being dead but he still doesn't know that Steve is officially dead but it is very likely that he is dead.

It could very well happen in 2032 because it would fit nicely in the lore. It also can't be set in 2034 because
    The Rangers have moved into D6 at the start of the game

9. Skaara Dreadlocks

Well, Benjamin knew that Steve was dead, or assumed so at the least, as he looked back and saw Melkov confronting him before hearing the sound of a gunshot and seeing Melkov climbing into the vent after them without Steve. And if you're thinking about when Benjamin came back to pick up Odessa's gear, then I'd say, because of the big red hole in the side of Steve's head with a massive pool of blood beside it?

10. TheStalker

TheStalker Dragon Slayer

guys where in part 9 know

11. rolfwar

rolfwar Well-Known Member
    Regular

Ja, i know...that was metaphorical! Xd

maybe i'll join again one of these days.