Roleplay part 7

Discussion in 'Last Light Roleplay' started by Aaron, Oct 29, 2012.

1. stevetheranger

stevetheranger Well-Known Member

"Tipping my helmet i nodded it feels like im in the army again.i said then noticing a man with a gun pointed at me i pulled my svd and fired once the shot hitting him in the head.Oh god damn it that was victor dumb bastard does not know when to die.I should have shot him in the head not the chest before."

#341 stevetheranger, Dec 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2012
  2. GoodLordApollo

GoodLordApollo The Courier

I realise the man was actually talking about D-6 and that one rumour was true. In my my mind I toss around the consequences of joining and not joining. I look of over to my friend with sympathy as he is whisked away so another patient can take his place.

"My name is Anton Oborin and I am willing to sacrifice my life to anything that is righteous and avenges the deaths of so many."

I take off the glove on my right revealing nothing out of the ordinary. I stand there wondering what is going to happen next.

#342 GoodLordApollo, Dec 16, 2012
  3. Aaron

Aaron *Currently orbiting Pluto*
    Regular

I had to move quick to avoid catching the attention of more guards so I immediately dove into a nearby room. A quick scan assured me that I was alone, or at least unseen. Crouching across the floor a found a row of about four lockers leaned against a wall and quietly began to search through them all one by one. The first two contained little more than cloth and food whilst the third displayed a shiny revolver, an MP412 Rex if I wasn't mistaken. To my loss it contained no bullets. In the long run using such a load weapon here would probably get me killed. Either way I tucked it in my belt and moved on.

Waiting for a moment I had to think of what to do next. There was no way I could leave the station without being shot or killed and besides, my duty lay here. "Think.. Think... What to do?... Ok ok that's it, that's what I'll do!" I told myself. I had decided to first plant demo blocks underneath the Barracks, ammo dump, laboratory and Panzer tank. Hopefully this would cripple the Nazi's and give the Rangers a better chance. If I was somehow still alive after all of that I'd have to pay Glock a visit and discuss an antidote for the disease flowing in my veins, and also to figure out the wear a bouts of my family.

"Well... *sigh ... Let's go!"

4. Skaara Dreadlocks

"What is D6?", the girl asked. As no one seemed to answer her, I just looked at her and shook my head as if saying "Now is not the time". Her obvious curiosity and lust for knowledge almost felt refreshing to me. Sergei entered the hospital, offering us some soup. I could see how Melkov found it comical, and I could not help it to pull a smile in the corner of my mouth as well. I was wondering where Sergei had been. He seemed quite distant lately, as he always seemed to fall behind and catch up at the latest moments. I wanted to ask him about it, but now was not the time. Perhaps it was because of how Joe had spoken of Sergei's home station.

I walked over to the man that said his name was Anton and slowly took a hold of his hand in my hands, rubbing it and inspecting it before I released it and looked at him. I made eye contact with him for a few seconds which, to me, felt like a few milliseconds. Eventually, I nodded and gave him a reassuring smile. "Welcome on board, Oborin. My name is Benjamin". Take in note that my character, Benjamin, has orange eyes.

Suddenly there was fired a shot. I turned around quickly, and noticed that I had been standing so close to Anton that some of my dreadlocks lightly brushed against his cheek. To my surprise, the bearded man had pulled out his sniper rifle and shot a man point blank in the head. The now dead man was armed, and the bearded man did not seem to make any move that included firing at anyone else, as he did not raise it towards anyone else. None the less, I found the situation very tense and unpleasant, and quickly placed my hand on the revolver in my belt, but did not pull it out. I looked at the bearded man as if I was a big question mark.

#344 Skaara Dreadlocks, Dec 17, 2012
  5. stevetheranger

"That was victor somehow he lived.But i finished him off.I said then shugging I let go of the gun letting it hang by its sling."

6. Bamul

Bamul S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
    Regular

When the one-eyed ranger shot a man he called "Victor" straight in the head, I instantly jumped a few steps backwards - frightened by the sudden shot. I remembered the ringing that I felt in my ears during my escape from Tverskaya and barely managed to stop myself from vomiting. I wasn't expecting to hear another shot fired so soon after the events that happened in the last few days.

The situation was getting tense, as the stalker with dreadlocks reached for his revolver and looked at the killer in a questioning way. I wasn't sure how to react. Part of me wanted to hide, part of me wanted to see what happened next and part of me wanted to run before the Hanza authorities got there after hearing the shot. However, I was unsure how these armed men would react to any more sudden moves, so I stood still and decided to see how the situation played out.

When I saw that the man with the sniper rifle put his weapon away, I sighed in relief that there was no more bloodshed. It looked like another argument was about to blow out, so I decided to interrupt before anyone had a chance to say anything: "I'm not sure what is going on here, but I think it would be best if all of us got a move on... I'm not sure how any of you would explain this to the Hanza guards."

7. stevetheranger

"That piece of human trash killed my friend and almost killed me.I did what i had to do.With a shrug i took off my helmet throwing it towards the girl your going to need this more than me kid.I said simply after that i just stood there then seeing dreadlock guy reaching for a pistol i put my hands up away from my gun"

8. Skaara Dreadlocks

Seeing the man lift his hands away from his weapon, I slowly and sort of reluctantly let my hand glide away from the revolver, and I eased my body's position.
    The girl was right. We needed to move immediately. I did not know what to do about the girl. We were unfortunately forced to bring her with us to the even more dangerous station, as we could not simply leave her behind, and we had to leave immediately. I walked back to the door entrance of the hospital, where I turned 180 degrees around to face the group of people.

"I hope our two new members know how to stay silent and discreet. That includes the girl. And I most utterly do not hope that you have any more unwanted aquaintances", I said to the bearded man. "Alright, people. We are cripplings, we are children, we are old, we are hungry, but we are rangers, and we are now immediately at this instance walking to the South end of the station to a tunnel that will lead us to our destination. Those who have any second thoughts about staying, can do so", I said before I slowly turned around and began walking out through the door.

9. stevetheranger

"Nope victor was the only one.And turn back if i go back i will be shot im going with you."

10. GoodLordApollo

GoodLordApollo The Courier

I jump as the gun is fired thinking that it is those Nazis and Reds coming to kill me. I shake it off realising it was the bearded man next to me as I turn around to see what he shot. It turns to be a man he calls Victor. "We all have enemies" I say to myself as I turn around to Benjamin and stare into his orange eyes.

I follow Benjamin as he walks out the door while trying to prepare myself for what is to come.

11. Bamul

Bamul S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
    Regular

I was glad that at least one of them realized how screwed we could have been at that time had we stayed any longer. I took out my pistol from my pocket and cocked it; I could at least pretend that I knew how to use it well. When Steve passed me his helmet, I nodded in gratitude and put the heavy thing on my head - then I ran straight after the other two. Whilst trying to keep up with the rangers, I realized that crowds started to gather and guards began assembling at the far end of the station. Once I saw this, I kept moving and did not look back or stop to check if the rest of the group had joined us or not... I just hoped that there wouldn't be another firefight.

#351 Bamul, Dec 17, 2012
  12. stevetheranger

"So kid how'd you end up here.I asked kinda a bad place a shot rang out the bullet taking some skin off the top of my head turning to the girl i said see kid that is why you wear a helmet."

13. ultimLux

ultimLux Well-Known Member

Rangers. I rolled the word over on my tongue as I picked up my gear and followed Benjamin out the door. It had a certain flavor to it, one of hope, leadership and strength. I guess that described this mixed group fairly well.

Heading down the platform towards the south end of the station, a handful of Hansa guards went running past. That shot had echoed throughout the station, appearantly. "Might want to pick up the pace a bit, if we want to get out of here before they come after us. Odessa, you know some of the guards here right? Think you can get us through?"

I undid the button on the rifle's scabbard and zipped my overalls down a bit. Better be ready for anything. I saw that the girl had pulled out a pistol, a walther pp from the look of it. "Might want to put that away for now, little one." I said to her. Then a gun shot rang out, the bullt clipping the man with the beard's head and drawing blood. I yanked the pistol out of its holster, cursing under my breathe. "Where did that come from?"

14. stevetheranger

"I just kept running until a bullet in the back dropped me to my knees turning i shot the nearest guard then one got me in the chest i fell face first unconscious."

15. I Hate Lurkers

I Hate Lurkers Well-Known Member

jesus you people take so long to get out of a single station.

#355 I Hate Lurkers, Dec 17, 2012
  16. stevetheranger

well we have 14-16 year old who does not know how to fight and a half crazy stalker (me)

17. I Hate Lurkers

you also have nine other armed stalkers

18. ultimLux

ultimLux Well-Known Member

Do not be in such a rush. Its called roleplaying for a reason and stations let us roleplay. We will get there eventually.
    Probably should have tried to explain to the guards what was going on instead of shooting our way out, but its fine this way too.:D

19. I Hate Lurkers

I'm not in a rush, and of course its called roleplaying for a reason, the reason is you're roleplaying. I'm not sure what you meant to prove by saying that xD

20. BORIS13

BORIS13 Well-Known Member

I sat there at theb ar for over 10 minutes in my own trail of thought when i heard a loud gunshot. This shot wasnt a normal pistol or revolver sound. Nor was it a echo of the infamous Duplet and Submachine guns of the metro. This sounded more like what the Rangers used to use when i still traveled with them. A sniper. Or atleast a pretty decent rifle.

I got up and tried to find the group. but they were no where to be found. I walked around the platform when i saw the whole group, along with 3 new members, running toward the exit tunnel. Near the southern end of the station.

Behind them ran a group of men firing while the crowd crouched down to the granite floor not to get shot.

I stood there for a minute. Thinking.

"This group is hungry for trouble. They are just gonna get killed."

"Screw this." And just like that i turned around and walked straight across the platform to where there was a small room. I walked to the desk and a young lady, about 20 years of age or so greeted me.

"1 one way ticket to a transfer to Polis please."

she looked at me and nodded, I showed her my pass for Hansa and she gave me a ticket for 5 bullets.

"Thanks"

I sat down outside this small room and got out my book. And i began to read it.

20 minutes until the train arrives. I thought to myself. As the gunshots echoed into the distance and over time dissapeard.

Hey guys i think im going to drop off from this. There are wayy to many people in my opinion, and plus i have a lot of stuff going on. I might join back in later on like i usually do.