Roleplay Part 10

Discussion in 'Last Light Roleplay' started by Skaara Dreadlocks, Apr 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skaara Dreadlocks

I thought you said you had this all planned! :mad:

Good idea. TheStalker, make some event that turns out the weapon part is unreachable and therefor, we can just bail out on the whole mission, to the closest metro-station ;)

2. TheStalker

TheStalker Dragon Slayer

we'll I meant because the THREAD was almost dead, but I guess I'll just continue the story >:C
    I walked up to the location where the door would be; though rubble covered it all. I began to stroke the rocks, before throwing them to ground to reveal the door. "alright, the part are inside this door, be ready to pick them up" I whispered to the group. I scanned my ID card, opening the door. "good, the parts are still here" I nearly yelled, relieved that they hadn't been taken by vlad already. "now let's get started picking them up"

3. Skaara Dreadlocks

I was certain Joe had earlier said the weapon pieces would be scrambled one and one at different locations in the Metro. I looked suspiciously at him from behind his back before I walked over, picking up the largest of the strange mechanical weaponpieces. "Remind me what we were going to do with these again?", I asked him out loud.

4. TheStalker

TheStalker Dragon Slayer

well I never said ALL of the pieces for the entire machine where at the station :p, just a fraction of them for the entire machine, but then again benjamin is an idiot :)

5. Clear Sky Stalker

Clear Sky Stalker Spartan Ranger
    Regular

why you got to be so mean? BTW just ignore my comeback post and use leave post alright?

6. TheStalker

TheStalker Dragon Slayer

"well, we will take em back to the lab, after that, we'll examine these for clues as to the next location of the pieces for the machine. Once we get the next location set up, we'll get em from that place and construct em. These might seem like most of the machine, but they're less than 1/4th." I then began to walk up, opening the door and starting the long trek back to the base.

7. Skaara Dreadlocks

"You are saying we have to go back through the turtles? Or perhaps there is another simple way there, through the metro?", I asked him hopefully.

8. Jet Odessa

Jet Odessa Mutant Hunter Extraordinaire

guys, my apologies. a lot has been going on in RL recently and we just changed Internet provided, therefore, my absence. all should be ok from now on. can you put me up to speed? thanx!

9. m1shooter2

m1shooter2 Well-Known Member

I sat there with a very confused look on my face. This place was highly advanced, even more than the scores of tanks, the many scud launchers, and even the prototype VR we found. I wondered if any of this was American, it had to be. Papa and Miller were always telling me about how advanced American special forces were before the war. I always wondered, "If this is how advanced WE were, what could the Americans have?"

"Hey," I said, turning to face this "Joe" guy. "Is this place American?"

10. Skaara Dreadlocks

I'm going to jump us back to base in this single post. If anyone has anything that needs to be said or done before we return, simply just write something like "I answered 'somethingsomething', then we took the long way back to base and arrived there".
    What I mean is: Although I write in this post that we arrive at base, the person to post after me can still make half his post be at the time before we get to base, and the other half be after we arrive at the base. Just an example. So even though I write that we go back to base now, Joe can still answer Iakova's question in the next post.

So began the way back to the base. It was long, though it felt a little shorter, and we did not run into any unexpected problems. Once arriving at Joe's laboratorium, or whatever one would call it, I placed the large weapon part appropriately in a specific corner of the room. "Joe, are you sure your old aquaintance Vlad cannot access this area? Because we could be doing exactly what he wants us to do; to gather everything for him, and then he strikes to take it from us once we've got all the pieces. It is what I would have done in his place. Maybe fate would be better off if we left the rest of the pieces in peace?", I asked him carefully, only as a considerable option.

11. Skaara Dreadlocks

It's about good time that we get this roleplay up and running again, guys! Post as much as you can!

12. Skaara Dreadlocks

eh...DAMMIT, GUYS!

13. m1shooter2

m1shooter2 Well-Known Member

I'm still waiting for a reply.

14. TheStalker

TheStalker Dragon Slayer

sorry! busy with robotics!
    I looked at bennjamin in a strange stare. I could sense my eyes where buldging out again. He really liked being stupid didn't he? "Vladmir has no way to get here, but you are free to tell me how you plan to defeat the mutants without the weapon. We must attain it to use against vlad, if we do not.. all hope is lost."

15. Skaara Dreadlocks

"Nothing is impossible", I replied to Joe. "You just have to use your imagination". I took a pause and rolled my shoulders slightly.
    "This is a lot to take in. Please, tell me again, Vladimir controls these mutants? How?", I asked. I felt like it hadn't been long since I last asked these questions, but yet I couldn't remember what Joe had answered.

16. TheStalker

TheStalker Dragon Slayer

I looked and benjamin for a seond before simply answering him " 'use my imagination?' REALLY?! what am I, 12? Do you think I would spend so many years in here and not think of all the possibilities? If we do not use this weapon hope is lost.. I told you previously that vladmir can control these mutants due to him awakening them, weather they will stay loyal to him, or simply kill him along with us is unknown to me. What's important is that we do not waste time chatting here, and kill these two threats now."

I looked at the other man who asked if this was American. I stopped and scrutinized him for a second. After thinking of why he would be asking this question so suddenly, I gently replied "the opposite my friend. This place is pure russian, made to KILL America"

17. Skaara Dreadlocks

"It's not another possibility to stop the mutants that I was talking about..", I answered Joe with a cornered smile before I folded my hands on my back and looked around in the room, still quite a bit amazed by its appearance.

18. TheStalker

TheStalker Dragon Slayer

I was THIS lose to slapping benjamin when he said that. I simply looked back at him and asked "well then, please use your imagination and tell me how to get pass this base without dying? I can't, and given vald's had 18 years and hasn't done it, I doubt he can either"
    After my small angry rant at benjamin, I looked at everyone and told everyone besides him, and m1shooter2 to leave the room.. Pming them the rest of what to do, want this to be secret

19. Skaara Dreadlocks

"No one is untouchable, Joe.. Not even you, unfortunately. He could capture you and torture you. I'm not saying he will, nor am I saying it would be easy for him, nor am I saying that you would succumb to any torture. But even though how determined and certain your mind may be, the weak physical and biological body is still connected to you as a weak link. Remember that", I answered in a serious tone, whilst trying to be as respectful as possible.

"You said we could see on the weapon-parts for clues as to where the next parts may be? How do we do so?", I asked with a lighter change of tone in my voice.

20. TheStalker

TheStalker Dragon Slayer

After benjamin told me his long idiot speech, I looked over our clues again. "the rebels brought us 1/4 and now we brought 1/4th" After thinking over the potential places based on the numbers on the pieces, I figured out that they where in the base of vlad, just as I had suspected. I told benjamin and ivankov of their roles.
    After this meeting I went to sleep, the next day would be the attack that put us into check. notice I said US into check, not vlad into check ;)(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.