Role you don't like playing

Discussion in 'League of Legends (MOBA)' started by calebmelvern, Oct 8, 2013.

1. OursIsTheFury

OursIsTheFury Well-Known Member
    Regular

I HATE HATE HATE playing carry of the team. All you do is farm 90% of the game to get your late game weapons. You can only truly enjoy yourself during the last 10 minutes of the game, and if you don't get your items fast enough, you'll fail the whole team because that's kinda your job! I hate having everyone relying on me. It's annoying. That's why I'd rather play support or mid game ganker. I have more fun that way.

2. Working Buck

Working Buck Well-Known Member
    Regular

I really hate playing ADC nowadays. Maybe it's because I'm used to playing tank, most ADCs are like wet tissue. You get ganked and you would definitely be ripped apart in a matter of seconds.

3. FergusMacLeod

FergusMacLeod Active Member
    Regular

I never learned how to play jungle. It was always hard for me, knowing when to gank, take a dragon or stuff like that. So I just stick to the mid, adc or support. Top lane is also a bit hard for me, I don't know why.

4. clair02

clair02 Active Member
    Regular

It's always boring to play support for someone else. I guess I'm OK at most roles, but if I had to choose I would say that's what I hate playing the most in the League of Legends game.

5. Meeseeks

Meeseeks Member
    Regular

All roles are essential, just don't play to win. It will make you hate the game around 50% of the time. Either play for fun, or play to improve. To do this, avoid picking a champ because you "main" him or because he is particularly OP (yes brand). Pick champs that you enjoy playing and/or try new champs with different roles.

6. Shine_Spirit

Shine_Spirit Well-Known Member
    Regular

Any of the roles is good for me (I really don't care about it :D). What interests me the most is how much fun I'm going to have. Nothing more than that.

7. Athanas

Athanas Well-Known Member
    Regular

I like paying all of them, although I find jungle too hard and complicated. Sometimes I have to shy away, since I die most of the time but other times I find myself playing.

8. rz3300

rz3300 Well-Known Member
    Regular

Anything but tank gets me down these days. When you get down to it though I would be willing to sacrifice a little with the smaller roles.

9. serbog

serbog Active Member
    Regular

There isn't a role that I don't like playing because there is a champion that is really fun to play in every role, but I usually don't play ad carry. I have never learned to play the role and probably never will because it's not that fun in my opinion, but I'm playing a game or two with ad carry every now and then and it's pretty fun if you have a teammate support.

10. xyrene

xyrene Well-Known Member
    Regular

I seldom play that game, so I haven't tried to test what role I would find difficult to play.

11. Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha Well-Known Member
    Regular

I don't like playing solo. I like playing support role and other roles I'm comfortable with. I also don't like playing carry. There are certain roles I haven't tried yet.

12. JustusFunk

JustusFunk Member
    Regular

I am kind of Mid Laner in the game, I also play as a Support.

13. RichardLopez

RichardLopez New Member

I like to shine in a match so I don't like to Support laners.

14. TheArticulate

TheArticulate Member
    Regular

My weakest role in League is definitely mid lan. I'm and ADC main first and foremost, so I typically try and stick to AD champions as opposed to AP ones. I find that mid is difficult because of the ease with which you can be ganked, or the other team's bot or top can roam easily to your lane, equally.

I don't mind supporting or jungling honestly, and I find myself playing tanks, typically, with those roles. If I can't be dishing out the damage bot lane, I'd rather be able to be up in others' faces taking the damage instead!