Role you don't like playing

Discussion in 'League of Legends (MOBA)' started by calebmelvern, Oct 8, 2013.

1. calebmelvern

calebmelvern Well-Known Member

Which role do you not like playing? I can play all roles quite well except for the jungler. I just never got interested with this role. I haven't played a lot of games as a jungler so I'm still admittedly horrible at it.

2. Spydy

Spydy Member

Carry, never was interested about mindless right-clicking and huge responsibility anyway. I'll gladly give the late-game spotlight to someone else .:)

3. calebmelvern

That's really interesting to hear! Many players want the spotlight to shine on them, which explains why very few want to play the support role. I'm glad to have stumbled upon a player who willingly lets his teammates play the carry role.

4. jcairns82

jcairns82 Active Member

I'm really game for any of the roles. I think it all depends on the fellow players. A douche is a douche no matter what role that they're in. Some people are great at ADC, mid, support, etc. Some just ruin it for the rest of us.

5. calebmelvern

You speak the truth! It's really annoying when somebody says "I'll play mid" even if there's already an AP carry. Then if somebody reacts, he would go on to say ridiculous things like "ok ill just AFK", or "I don't care I'll still play mid". If they're too stubborn, you just have to let them be or you'll end up having a terrible gaming experience.

6. xXPandosXx

xXPandosXx Well-Known Member

I don't like playing solo top and I usually try to avoid it. I believe that it's a lane based mainly on counterpicks and less on skills or teamwork, that's why I never tried to be good at it.

7. Riri

Riri Active Member

I also don't like soloing any lanes. My friend loves to solo mid or top. I HATE juggling ,I'd be so bad at it and feed the enemies so quick.

8. aleks4775

aleks4775 Member

I hate playing support. Now before you all curse me and send me to hell let me explain. I am playing Bronze you see. That means that I have to count completely on my teammamates and pray that we have no trolls or afk. Also I have to hope that my adc can actually do something. Otherwise I am just useless...

9. x0MandyLynn0x

x0MandyLynn0x Member

Well here goes! I dislike playing tank! As some of you may enjoy being bulky and pretty much be impossible to kill. I don't care for it. Don't get me wrong, I love when other people are on my team playing as a tank. And say to myself, "thank GOD that it's not me!". Because I know you need a tank on your team to have more of a chance at winning. I just find it to be the most boring champion role to play on League of Legends. Which is mostly because I'm the type of person who likes to get kills, and carry the team. Not just run out like superman and let them pound on me while my team gets the kills. ;) Especially since I enjoy playing aram now, being a tank sucks to me on there because I always fail and than get yelled at, haha!!

10. Teemo

Teemo Well-Known Member
    Regular

I don't really like the "old" mage mid laners, I like my damage to be consistent, and not a style of press everything and be useless for the next few seconds. Plus having a bot lane and top lane still trying to understand that mid lanes can gank too so they should prepare their lanes for it, it's a turn off for me.

11. x0Beka0x

x0Beka0x Member

I don't like being Tank, I suck at it, I usually get killed a lot and then people get mad. I don't mind being support just not to good at that either. I like being any range player, because then I can stand back and get people. I would also rather not be the carry, I would rather just do my best and not have the team depending on me.

12. Weasel

Weasel Member

I don't really like the top lane. It feels a bit cheesy, the one who gets more help from their jungle usually wins. The whole lane snowballs so easily. Died once? Good luck trying to do something else than farm under your turret after that.

13. AmenoKaji

AmenoKaji Well-Known Member
    Regular

I am good at every role, top and mid being my best. I only dislike playing jungle in ranked because too many people expect you to babysit their lanes and rely on you too much instead of their own skill, I am not a real "team player" and it's hard to get ahead in the jungle without having a strong presence in most lanes. I actually play support over playing jungle unless I feel like it's a game where Ineed to try and take objectives and deal damage because I dont' trust the people in champ select.

14. Harshal Brahmbhatt

My least favorite role is Support. It's not because I am not good at it, in fact I am very good at support. The only thing is whenever I go support the rest of my team does bad other than bot lane. So I usually go top lane or play as the attack damage carry so I am in a postion where even if my team is bad I have the ability to possibly carry the team and win. I do this a fair bit infact since I pick champions that can easily get multiple kills such as Twitch and Jax.

15. Mizali

Mizali Member

It's Jungle for me. It's the most thankless role, since anyone who loses their lane tends to blame you for their doing so even if it wasn't your fault. It's also one that I'm just not very good at. I can do it, and i'll do it if the team needs me to, but I'd rather play any of the others.

16. TheSmallBones

TheSmallBones Member

I hate playing support for someone. Honestly, walking around and wasting everything you have onto them, and sometimes they don't even say thank you! It's real tough sitting there for that long being someones slave. I mostly play as jungler so I save some people's life here and there, and that's when I start getting appreciated!

17. xarziv

xarziv Member

Carey, too much burden on you. I hate having that much responsibility, also you have to click too much.

18. jbepp

jbepp Well-Known Member

I don't playing jungler. I feel like I'm missing most of the action since I'm always running around the map. My favorite roles will always be support and nuker.

19. MorgUK

MorgUK Well-Known Member

My least favorite role is solo top, I've just never enjoyed the play style, and you seem to be pretty much left to your own for ages, especially if the jungler is useless. I can see why some people and character types love it though. Nasus for example can spend a good 20mins stacking his Q minding his own business whilst other playes fight it out. Then mid to late game jumps in with his crazy powerful attack and throws the whole enemy team off balance. Looks fun, but I'm not that patient.

20. Rowro

Rowro Active Member

I dont like playing carry. Mostly because I am just awful at it. I enjoy playing tank the most probably.

If I could play carry well I'd probably enjoy it but it's not that fun when you're bad at it and get destroyed.