Camelot Role Playing in Camelot Unchained

Discussion in 'General MMORPG Discussion' started by Athilea, Jun 3, 2015.

1. Athilea

Athilea Well-Known Member

Do any of you plan on role playing in the game? I'm hoping that we'll get a RP server. I don't think more then one is going to be needed, as this is a niche game. However, I would really like to see one where all the role players can easily gather together. I think it's important to start off with an rp server because it would fracture the role playing community within the game otherwise.

What are your thoughts on this? Do you think a rp server will thrive in this setting? I know I see a lot of potential for it.

2. troutski

troutski Well-Known Member
    Regular

I could see an RP server working for this game, although I'm skeptical if one will actually come about. I still like what you're thinking, though.

3. Athilea

Athilea Well-Known Member

Well, I'm working with other backers to try to make sure that we do get one. If you have watched any of the streams, or youtube videos posted afterwards, you'll see MJ saying in a couple of them that it's up to the players to decide if we get one. All we can do is gather the backers support. -crosses fingers- I've been doing my best.