Role-play part 5

Discussion in 'Last Light Roleplay' started by Aaron, Jun 17, 2012.

1. BORIS13

BORIS13 Well-Known Member

I approached the group that i met on the train. and decided to start up another coversation since i didnt really know anyone else in Mira. I sat next to Odessa and Benjamin, "Hey guys, you mind if i sit with you to eat?"

2. Skaara Dreadlocks

"It would be our pleasure to dine with your company, Zhenya", I said as I looked up at him and pulled out the empty chair between me and Odessa for him as a friendly and welcoming gesture. Doctors were, most of the time, people who cared to help others. People who devoted their lives to save others'. I used to look at myself as a mental doctor, when the time to be so was at hand.

3. Jet Odessa

Jet Odessa Mutant Hunter Extraordinaire

*moving the chair to the side I made space for Zhenya to sit with us. he seemed an ok guy, and having a doc on our midsts was always a good thing. now, with Sergei, we had two, even better*

'so Zhenya, tell me, what you up to after Prospekt? going anywhere nice?'

*I lit up a smoke since none of the guys had objected to my smoking and relaxed on my chair. Jet jumped on my lap and went to sleep, although I knew she was alert, as usual*

4. Vlad

Vlad Well-Known Member

The group kept talking between themselves, some of them noticed me, but i kept my cool, no need to interact with them yet, i still don't know much about them.
    One of the group was called something like Zenya or Zhenya I didn't understand much because my vodka just arrived, my throat needed some, i raised my balaclava abit till i could pour the glass down my mouth, the vodka was good, haven't drank something like this for quite a while "Spasibo comrade." i said to the bartender and handed 1 bullet on the counter. I raised of my seat and turned around and moved to the exit and leaned on the wall next to the exit, i will make my move there, these guys seem to be trustworthy.

5. BORIS13

I slowly sat in the chair and thanked the group for allowing me. I ordered a bowl of mushrooms and some water. And began, "Well as you already know i travel alot around the metro. I came to Mira to give a Hansa official some medical supplies for the hospital. And i just did that not too long ago. But for where i am going to go next thats not clear. I dont really have anything planned out at this moment." A man brought me a medium sized glass of water and a minute later a bowl of steaming hot mushrooms. I payed him with 7 bullets. As i began slowly consuming my meal I continued, "What about all of you. After you rest here where are you off too? Or is that unofficial as well?"

6. Skaara Dreadlocks

"Unofficial indeed. We are not sure of where we will be travelling next, if we will be going together or splitted, but we will find out in time", I stated, looking at the mushrooms in Zhenya's bowl. I was not hungry any longer, but I had always loved mushrooms since I was a little child in Japan. The odor in the moist steam rising from the mushrooms smelled fantastically to me. I shook my head and looked up at Zhenya again.

7. Darkbringer

Darkbringer Huntsman

It wasnt until then I realized we had actually saved Polis by taking down the satanists. That drill could have done serious harm, I thought. As I looked up at the exit, I saw a ninja. My brain was focused on the fight against the satanists, so it took some time for me to realize the bizarrity of a ninja in the metro. But as I gave the ninja another glance, I found that his body build looked familiar, and when he turned to look at us, I recognized the eyes: one green, one blue. It was Vlad. I rose from the table and walked over to him. "Nice costume you got there," I said, a faint smile on my lips.

8. dahksinol

dahksinol Well-Known Member

I ate with my friend, Pepishka and listened to the discussion silently.

9. Vlad

Vlad Well-Known Member

"Thank you, do i know you?" i asked darkbringer, i didnt want people to know my identity, i'm not exactly friendly with Hanza right now, so i tried to keep away from the majority.

10. Lagtagbag

Lagtagbag Well-Known Member

Entering the restaurant tent I immediately saw the group sitting together with along with the man from the train and some others I hadn't seen before. I walked towards them and grabbed a chair and ordered some pork. After having secured food, i greeted the newcomer

"H-hi there, I don't believe we have met, I'm Sergei" I said and strecthed out my hand

11. Darkbringer

Darkbringer Huntsman

I understood Vlad's hint, and said, almost as a whisper: "Look, we're going to a hotel for tonight. You could join us there", making sure to look natural and lit a smoke.

12. BORIS13

I shook Sergei's hand and introduced myself, "Hi there. Im Zhenya, nice to meet you. I saw you on the train but are you with this group?" I then continued eating my mushrooms. And added some complimentary sauce that was on the table. Made the mushrooms saltier yet spicy.

13. Aaron

Aaron *Currently orbiting Pluto*
    Regular

As Sergei sat beside me he introduced himself to Zhenya with a hand shake. I had been avoiding an introduction with him for quite some time. Mainly because I thought his presence would be to short to do so but seeing as how he was still here I finally decided to make an entrance. I extended my hand shortly after Sergei let go "Dima, nice to meet you. Zhenya was it?" I asked him.

14. Skaara Dreadlocks

I saw how Darkbringer had recognized Vlad by remembering his eyecolor, just like I had done. That required a good memory and a sharp mind. Although, Darkbringer did not seem to immediately understand how Vlad might now have wanted anyone to interact with him. I had decided to sit tight and let Vladimir do whatever he had planned to do, but Darkbringer was already at his table and almost blew his cover. I guess that's how Rangers worked. Act first, think later.

15. Lagtagbag

"Y-yes, b-but I'm pretty new myself, not long since I joined. I'm the medic of the group" I answered Zhenya.

I-if you don't m-mind me asking, what do you do for a err, living? I asked as my plate of steaming hot pork entered the table.

16. BORIS13

I turned to Dima and shook his hand," Yes, its Zhenya. Nice to meet you." then i looked over to Sergei and continued, "Im a doctor. A surgeon. And i travel alot. I come from Polis and a few years back i decided to travel around the tunnels. Searching for something i guess." i paused for a short bit then resumed, "So your a medic? What kind if i may ask? And where did you get the training?"

17. Lagtagbag

"A surgeon? N-nice to m-meet a fellow healer" I said with a faint smile.
    "I pretty m-much grew up in the infirmary at tulskaya. The doctor there decided to take me under his wings and teach me what he knew. He taught m-me how to dig out shrapnel or bullets, m-mend broken bones and fix m-most bodily trauma, I got to learn how to treat infections and m-most diseases and conditions found in the m-mmetro. And I learned how to cure cancer" I finished with a grin "That was joke."

18. BORIS13

I smiled, "Well the metro hasnt had any cases of cancer since the airlocks were sealed shut. So that wont be a problem. I myself ended up In Poli at age 15. By age 17 i finished the school that they had and began to work in a small hospital. A doctor recommended me to some Rangers where they took me into a medical school and a medical sergeon along with a professor of medicine from before the war taught me how to perform minor surgeries, take care of wounds and traumas. Also concussions and battle scars. By age 24 i was officially a doctor and healed the Rangers and the other citizens of Polis until the age of 27. At that time i was considered a general surgeon. I got some training from the Rangers in combat. And decided to do something better. Since Polis allready had some good doctors i decided if one left then it wont be a problem. Then until age 30 i traveled with the rangers around the metro sort of as a combat medic. We stopped at the epidemic station once and i stayed there with some guys while the others left. I tried to figure out the cause of the spread for 2 years until i was 32. but with no hope. I left. And began to travel around seeking something to do and someone to help. And searching for something." I concluded. Took a drink of my water and finished my food.

Everybody else was busy talking so i waited for a reply from Sergei while adjusting my VSV. Sergei looked and seemed like a nice guy. I myself wasnt a violent man. And he seemed like a good partner. Calm. Relaxed. And educated. I didnt want to brag to myself about me. But he seemed like me. I thought.

I looked at my watch. I kept the time running since the bombs fell so that i wouldnt loose track of time. It was a good 8 pm. Soon sleep would overcome my body.

19. dahksinol

dahksinol Well-Known Member

I listened to their stories and smiled at the thought of tales. I paid darkbringer no heed. The man deserved a break.

20. Vlad

Vlad Well-Known Member

I understood what darkbringer meant and i nodded at him and left the premise, i walked slowly to the nearby hotel where i waited patiently on a chair waiting for the guys to get here.