Replay Value

Discussion in 'Metro: Last Light General Discussion' started by majnu, Jul 17, 2011.

1. majnu

majnu Well-Known Member

What are THQ doing to make this game have some replay value. After completing the achievements people will simply trade it in again like with 2033.

2. Hoenkoper

Hoenkoper Well-Known Member

Multiplayer -_-

3. Luster

Luster Well-Known Member

As Hoenkoper already pointed out, multiplayer will be included in Metro: Last Light. I am personally looking forward to seeing how it pans out.

4. MrCatastropher

MrCatastropher Active Member

I really hope multiplayer will be good, the said in an interview that it would be ..."unique".

But otherwise, hopefully good singelplayer replay-value

5. SerStalin

SerStalin Member

I'm against multiplayer. Time will be wasted on it that could be used to improve the single-player campaign.

6. Jimaniac

Jimaniac Member

I can't tell whether MP will be a good idea or not, but I'm curious to see how it'll be: Dead Island Style (PC Survivors against NPC monsters) or Left 4 Dead/Dead Space 2 Style (PC Survivors/Soldiers against PC monsters) or just CoD Style (in this case, Reds vs Nazis)???:confused:

7. SerStalin

SerStalin Member

I think that any sort of competitive multiplayer in Metro would suck. I'm not all against the idea of co-op of some kind, but I'd rather that the time and money be spent improving the single player.

8. RedJacketMan

RedJacketMan Well-Known Member

Cool! Seems like an interesting addition. I wonder how they will make it special, 'cause afterall if someone wanted to play simple deathmatch they would play something like CoD or Halo. Maybe they will fill a niche like Left 4 Dead.

9. Spitfire

Spitfire Well-Known Member

I'm optimistic about multiplayer, i dunno whether it will be bang or bust.

10. Von Streff

Von Streff Well-Known Member
    Regular

I'm on my fifth playthrough at the moment, and it's truly incredible. I keep seeing more little details (like yesterday, I noticed that the echoes when you ring the bell actually return realistically), and I keep finding new areas and little stashes of stuff. I think the first one had quite a lot of replayability.

11. RedJacketMan

RedJacketMan Well-Known Member

Yeah I know what you mean, it seems like each time I play, I discover a new detail.