ReCore

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Bamul, Jun 16, 2015.

1. Bamul

Bamul S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
    Regular

Since I did that thread for the Bethesda E3 conference, I was going to make one for the Microsoft conference too but it turns out that there wasn't really anything that interesting shown there (at least to me). I'm sure someone else will make threads for the new Halo and Gears of War games, as well as anything else that caught their eye. :p

To me, next to the Xbone backwards compatibility for Xbox 360 games announcement, the highlight of the stuff Microsoft showed was ReCore. It looks like it's set in a post-apocalyptic desert setting, yet at the same time it doesn't seem all that serious or gritty so it's a nice change. The problem is that all they showed is a CGI trailer. Only things we know so far is that ReCore is being made by Keiji Inafune, the co-designer of Mega Man and creator of the Onimusha, Lost Planet and Dead Rising series + the makers of Metroid Prime. It is scheduled for a spring 2016 release and it will be an Xbone exclusive.

Despite of the limited details available and the fact that I'll probably never get to play this (since I don't own an Xbox One and I don't plan on buying it), ReCore still looks interesting. So I'm posting the E3 trailer below:

[YOUTUBE]D2xgu4QnYA0[/YOUTUBE]

2. I like this concept and the premise seems interesting, but yeah... $500-600 to play a game is out of the question.

3. Skaara Dreadlocks

Yes, she looks hot indeed ;)