Camelot Ready?

Discussion in 'General MMORPG Discussion' started by Nickey22, Aug 13, 2013.

1. Nickey22

Nickey22 Active Member

Are you all ready for Camelot Unchained? I just heard about this game recently and found out that it was fully funded on kickstarter. The game is far off yet as it may be released sometime in 2015, possibly Dec 2015. But I really have high hopes for this game to do good. Did anyone here help fund the game? I just heard about it so I couldn't donate anything towards it sadly. :(

I will be getting it though, because, why not?

2. BattleAxe

BattleAxe Well-Known Member

I heard about this a few days ago in an article I was reading. It does sound interesting and I'll probably give it a try when it comes out, but it's a shame that we have to wait until December 2015 till it comes out. Must be even worse for funders :p

3. SwordHungry

SwordHungry Well-Known Member

I'll keep an eye on this game, and remember to come back to it in a couple of years. I'm not going to get too excited though, as it's still a long time away and there isn't much to show for it at the moment.

4. RMCMage

RMCMage Well-Known Member

I have high hopes for the game, but I am not getting excited for the game just yet Dec 2015 is awhile a ways it just turned 2014.

5. meta_mach

meta_mach Active Member

I hadn't heard about this game until I saw it hear. It looks like it could be great but I don't want to get my hopes up to soon. I hope it takes some aspects from Dark Age of Camelot. That was a great game when it came out in just about every way. If nothing else I hope it has a similar atmosphere to that game. If I had known there was a kickstarter I probably would have donated for this. Mark Jacobs is involved in the design and invested 2 million dollars according to wikipedia so that makes me think the sky is the limit with this game.

6. troutski

troutski Well-Known Member
    Regular

I actually donated to the Kickstarter for this game but only a few bucks out of respect for Dark Age of Camelot. :p