Random movie news & trailers

Discussion in 'Movies, TV & Music' started by cerberus, Feb 8, 2013.

1. cerberus

cerberus Well-Known Member

Thought we could use a thread for random movie news & trailers.

To get things started, I'm very much looking forward to Rob Zombie's upcoming horror epic The Lords of Salem. I haven't been exactly blown away by his post(or even pre)-The Devil's Rejects work but I am keeping my fingers crossed for this one...
    [YOUTUBE]O0j7K6-0Ak4[/YOUTUBE]
    Beautiful shots dance gracefully to the tune of Mozart's Lacrimosa. A second trailer was released a few days ago as well. Not as impressive...

2. TheStalker

TheStalker Dragon Slayer

I just loved one piece film z.

3. Skaara Dreadlocks

[YOUTUBE]?v=dKi5XoeTN0k[/YOUTUBE]

Lol, so I heard about the #6 right after watching Fast Five, and I've been hoping that it won't be as exaggerated as Fast Five was. Now, I recently randomly found this trailer on youtube, and I'm not surprised; my hope was answered, and they didn't make it as exaggerated as Fast Five. -They made it more exaggerated. Lol. I'm beginning (first now, yes) to see how some people dislike the series, but I'm going to watch it on cinema none the less. I love cars, and the movie is a typical hollywood-eyecandy, and I love cars, so why the hell not?
    Fast Five and Fast And The Furious Six are now officially under the genre: Fantasy :p