RailTanks?

Discussion in 'Metro: Last Light Campaign Discussion' started by Vlad, Nov 7, 2011.

1. Vlad

Vlad Well-Known Member

Would drivable Railtanks be available in Metro Last light since we saw one in the car mission with Pavel, poor Pavel :(

2. Nod2033

Nod2033 Well-Known Member
    Regular

man dont remind me Pavel D: his death was so bad D: and he was a good guy D: !!!

3. BORIS13

BORIS13 Well-Known Member

you only know him for like 2 missions tho ahaha

4. Deimos

Deimos Well-Known Member

I hate tanks... And I hated the rail carts missions too, just sit on your ass and shoot the shit out of everything... that's not metro.. I like walking on your legs with Kalash, not 12.7mm machinegun, carrying little flashlight and not 2 nigga-scale lamps..

5. BORIS13

BORIS13 Well-Known Member

haha i gotta agree with u man. Riding on a vehicle and shooting with a 50 cal is cool and all but doesnt really fit in with the atmposphere :D

6. Skaara Dreadlocks

I agree, but every game needs some special vehicle-thingy. It lasted very shortly in metro, and that was good, and it was good that they brought it at all in the first place aswell. Oh, and Pavel gives you a bottle of water when he and Ulman saves you, but Pavel forgets his bottle on the ground when you leave :c