Progression

Discussion in 'Metro: Last Light Campaign Discussion' started by TheMightySp0rk, Jun 3, 2013.

1. TheMightySp0rk

TheMightySp0rk New Member

Hey i just got to Venice with the fisherman, and i was wondering how far am i into the game ?

2. brynje

brynje Well-Known Member

Pretty much still the beginning-ish of the game

3. Bamul

Bamul S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
    Regular

If we count by the levels then you're about half-way through. However, it's impossible to say this with accuracy. It all depends on how much time you spend at each section of the game. :)

4. Potarto

Potarto Well-Known Member

1/3rd if you continue the same pace and exploration. Some levels (like the swamp) take much more time to figure out your way though on your first playthrough.

5. Strider

Strider Well-Known Member

Ooorr you can be like the other "critiques" and storm trough it for 8 hours and bit@#$% about it being short :laugh:

6. brynje

brynje Well-Known Member

true lol.. they must be speedrunning to do it that fast.. ruining the game experience for themself..
    I spent 15 hours or so on my first playthrough exploring and stuff^^

7. GoodLordApollo

GoodLordApollo The Courier

I think quite a few of us spent some time on it so that we can get as much Moral Points as possible, explore the stations and tunnels alot more and also so that we can get the good ending.

8. " No Rokko...you can't."

Thank you ! ;) Speed players and their whining have no place playing this genre. The concept of taking on the role of the protagonist and becoming completely immersed in the story and environment is beyond them. Shame...explains the massive popularity of MMO shooters imo.