Post-Apocalyptic RP:Zombies

Discussion in 'Zombie Roleplay' started by NuclearWastE3, Oct 12, 2014.

1. NuclearWastE3

NuclearWastE3 The Toxic Avenger
    Regular

I agreed with Alex on not going after Svetlana's mother just to have her kill her. Most likely, she's already turned to a Zedhead; and to find her would be almost impossible. If it took the authorities years, with the help from the eyes of everyday civilians, to find someone who was labeled as 'missing,' before the outbreak, how does she expect to find her mother in the heap of all of this? No one really to ask if they've seen Svetlana mother. Though, I guess it would be more obvious to spot, or even ask about, Svetlana mother if she was still alive. In that case, if someone knew another survivor, in this case, Svetlana mother, and we asked for their name, I'm sure they would know and, in turn, Svetlana would have her day. Whatever.

I chuckled a bit a what Alex said, after having claimed that he was a real competition, in the arm's race, with smaller countries. "I don't doubt that this fortress you've build would provide great protection, but even I see you're in some what of a doubt by turning your front yard into a mine field. What happens next after all the mines are detonated and the Zedheads keep coming? Head off into the woods, right before winter -no food, water- just on the run, from zedheads, on our asses? "

2. TheDarknessEnvelops

TheDarknessEnvelops Lion Triumphant

"All my living essentials are beneath us in a concrete chamber, I will live down there until the zombies dissipate which they will. Also, do you want to see my weapons if you are dismissive of my claims?"

3. Skaara Dreadlocks

Turnbike was way ahead of us all. Well, way ahead of me at least. I hadn't gotten that far in my plans. All I had thought of so far was to go home and gather my personal belongings. "Gee, Turnbike, that's... deep. But I guess you're right", I said before I turned to Alex. "How much supplies you've got only has an affect on how many months, or maybe even years, you can stay here. But Turnbike's right, it'll eventually go out. Nothing lasts forever, not even your minefield. And if what Turnbike says is true, more of them will keep coming in here. I'm pretty sure that only a fragment of the thousand residents of our neighbouring city, will over-encumber your many mines. And that fragment will eventually come here, and more", I stated.

"...On the other hand, this is the most perfect shelter we could be able to get that is close to society. You do realize, Turnbike, that what you're saying is pretty much that we'd have to live in the wild, with no sign of society other than our hands to build shelter and make food out of nature? Despite how dangerous it is to be this close to any city, our survival is dependent on supplies from them. And hey, nobody's killing anyone around here", I finished while looking at Svetlana with a determined face expression. "We're all just gonna have to cooperate. ...Now let's go down and have a look at that armory", I concluded as I looked over at Alex.

4. NuclearWastE3

Regular

"I never meant that we go into the wilderness to restart society." I told Kimii. Anyway, yeah, Alex. Lets go look at your stuff. I've been anticipating, this moment, ever since you mentioned your armaments.

5. Svetlana Pretrenko

Svetlana Pretrenko Well-Known Member

I growl and stalk off throwing the MP5 down along with my other weapons walking into the forest never to be seen again I'd find my mother or die trying but couldn't take police bitches gun.

End of lana see you on my self insert

6. Nightfall

Nightfall Well-Known Member

Lanas new account btw

I roll the humvee through the small town calmly driving past zeds safe in the armored vehicle my M1014 shotgun sat comfortablely in the passenger seat next to my M4 my M9 was strapped to my leg I didn't drive fast there was no need eventurely I come across a shack I climb up through the turret onto the roof and prop myself up against the gunshield helmet off pack as a pillow eating a MRE.

#166 Nightfall, Feb 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2015
  7. NuclearWastE3

Regular

Is this RP going to continue? Or should we end it and say that the town got nuked and start a new post-apoclyptic RP from there (if we decide to start another RP)?

8. Skaara Dreadlocks

I'm not sure, I don't think this one is gonna continue really. Perhaps we could just skip forward in time, and start in the same town but with other characters? I don't know.

9. NuclearWastE3

Regular

I'm fine with anything. Let's see first what the other have to say (that is, if anything is said).

10. Svetlana Pretrenko

Svetlana Pretrenko Well-Known Member

Fuck it its dead lets make another post apoc I vote falloutish but not fallout universe current day nuke war and like 100 years after or something

11. Nightfall

Nightfall Well-Known Member

Already got a idea on what to start it off with leaving a bunker as a recon team 100 years after the bombs simlar to a vault but not a social exsperment but rather truely designed to save people and keep them somewhat well armed so when they do go back above ground so can have our characters start out reasonablely armed.