Post-Apocalyptic RP:Zombies

Discussion in 'Zombie Roleplay' started by NuclearWastE3, Oct 12, 2014.

1. TheDarknessEnvelops

TheDarknessEnvelops Lion Triumphant

'Of course I live out here, you don't build a self sufficient property ready for the zombie apocalypse then leave it to gather dust, that's moronic. Where have you been living?' I looked to the one called turnbike and the mad woman who didn't give a name talking in the doorway, was she blushing 'What are you morons doing, speaking in a doorway?'

2. Skaara Dreadlocks

I shrugged, pulling my shoulders even more up "I just think it's a pretty desolate place to live. Not that that's a bad thing in this situation, but before it all happened... weren't you lonely out here?", I asked in an emotional way. I realized my tone and quickly changed it as I interrupted myself "I, uh, lived in town. Not far from the police station, yet kind of out on the country-side. A nice little house, with a porch that gives you a view out at the big field of corn", I ended up speaking dreamingly again. "I should get back there and collect some of my stuff sometime soon. Can't live there anymore.."

3. NuclearWastE3

NuclearWastE3 The Toxic Avenger
    Regular

"where are you headed off to?" I asked Svetlana. She spoke with what sounded like parting words. I myself could take care of myself quite nicely -in fact, I had been doing it all these years, while I was with the gang- it's just I was in a tight situation back there when Svetlana showed up and gave a lending hand. Svetlana was also a lot younger than me, and I felt uncomfortable every time she began flirting. I smiled once just to accommodate her words.

Alex and Kimii began talking. I tuned into their conversation, briefly, only to get segments, about life, before the outbreak. Alex soon acknowledged Svetlana and I for standing at his doorway. Damn good thing there was no stupid mistletoe still hanging up from last Christmas.

4. Svetlana Pretrenko

Svetlana Pretrenko Well-Known Member

"Well no were I am just a stupid kid going after a older man........and frankly I know its stupid but I like you.....and.."I shut up then feeling my ears turn red from a blush."And live is short now an..."I shut up again unsure of what to say just looking into his eyes.

5. TheDarknessEnvelops

"I don't get lonely, I decided for a myself a life of individualism, police didn't pick me up, no one. I've never craved for any relationship and no change has happened for me after the apocalypse except that I've taken myself off the national grid, Scott, we could go tomorrow to pick your personal effects up." I turned to turnbike and the woman "You two are very strange aren't you? Maybe you want to stay upstairs alone tonight?"

6. NuclearWastE3

Regular

I stared toward Svetlana, like a deer would into oncoming traffic lights on a lonely, winding, and dark road in the middle of the forest. Before anything else could be said -thank God- Alex butted in and broke the tension. "No, that won't be necessary" I acknowledge Alex, with a slight chuckle in my voice. I step away, leaving Svetlana at the doorway and sat back down on the armchair. The aroma from the kitchen smelled good; very familiar. I kept at ease and waited to see what was for diner -it could possibly be what I am most in search for.

I jumped into the conversation Alex and Kimmi had been having, something about helping Kimmi out with some leftover things. "I would like to help too, if that's okay." I said, casually clutching both armrest of the armchair.

7. Svetlana Pretrenko

I sigh open the door walk out and slam it behind me scream and punch the wall then curl up with my back againest said wall sobbing and curling into a ball head in my lap on the porch of this place.

8. Skaara Dreadlocks

The evening was calm and quiet, yet uncomfortable. We ate dinner, and then I went to sleep at my designated bedroom. It was difficult to sleep, pondering over what had happened the last days beforehand.. But eventually came morning.

9. Svetlana Pretrenko

I wake up having cried myself to sleep on the porch head still on my knees mp5 still across my chest and glance around sighing having no reason to stick around eyes red and puffy from crying.

10. NuclearWastE3

Regular

Dinner was great! It had been the first meal that I have had since the outbreak. Svetlana's self-removal from the shack was strange. I arose, out of bed, well rested and made my way to the common area of the shack -fully dressed, of course. I didn't see anyone for a while, so I began skimming through some of Alex's records of some sort. I examined an old newspaper from many month back.

I waited in the living room, anticipating the moment everyone was ready to head out and do something....anything for all I cared.

11. TheDarknessEnvelops

I woke up at 6 while everyone slept soundly and went out to set out my mines. Change the route out, check the solar panels for deterioration and zombies. Water the vegetable patch, take a deep breath in of morning air and forget that the apocalypse was here. I then sat on my porch, reading a book, watching people get up, and glaring at the weird woman who had still not said her name. She made the porch look dirty.

12. Skaara Dreadlocks

I got up, got dressed, and walked to the living room. Walking past the man's Playstation 4, my sight strafed the straight pile of games, and the one on the top, GTA V. I scoffed and straightened my police uniform before I kept walking until I met Turnbike. "Mornin' ", I said in a rather casual and cheerless tone, as there wasn't much to be cheery about. "You ready to head out soon?".

13. NuclearWastE3

Regular

"G-mornin ta ya, too," I acknowledged Kimii. I had my hands in my pockets, for warmth, and looked around the room while bouncing on the balls of my feet. It was a little cooler than usual, at least, I thought it was; it might have felt that way because of the forest as I could see a thermometer on a distant wall display the normal temperature for the region. "And I'm all ready to head out. I was just waiting for everyone to get up." I said, with a smile. Just as I said that, I noticed Alex pass by the cabin window I was standing next to. That's strange, I thought I was the first one to wake up. I turned around and faced out window, looking down toward Alex who decided to sit down on a bench out on the porch. I knocked on the glass to get his attention. As I did, I turned back to Kimmi and asked "So what is it, exactly, that you need to get from your old place that you can't get anywhere else? Everything is free to looting. And I know, you'll probably say that you can't do looting because you're a cop, but think of it as a reimbursement for all the zedhead killing you'll be doing. It's like the government, much more like humanity, paying you, in advance, for helping deal with the problem; it's just they don't get to pay you, in person. "

14. Svetlana Pretrenko

I stand and sigh staying on the porch but rising so hey a start I flip the stupid man off then sigh again no meanness or humor left in it.

15. Skaara Dreadlocks

I poked out my underlip and nodded my head casually, obviously thinking over Turnbike's interesting moral. "I see what you mean, but it's still all just anarchy out there now", I answered him. "Anyway, I'm just getting some personal items", I replied in a simple manner.

16. TheDarknessEnvelops

I turned around the tapping on the glass as the woman flicked me off 'what the bloody hell?' I didn't even want to speak to it, turnbike had knocked on the glass, what did he want? I stood up and stretched before walking inside, these people were messing me up, I had a schedule for each day to follow to the word. I could leave but I had to back at the right or things would pile up, I'd go to sleep later, wake up later and it would be a domino effect which would get me killed. I needed to get them out of my life soon or they'd ruin everything. I was an individual and a loner, I didn't get on with people

17. Svetlana Pretrenko

I sigh and walk inside sighing again as I look around before adjusting the MP5 on its sling and my coat on my arms walking towards the kitchen to find something to eat

18. NuclearWastE3

Regular

I didn't see everybody's' post, until know. I have been going to "Today's Posts," but the forum never marked this RP with new posts. Strange.

I nodded, in understanding, toward Kimii. "Right." Alex walked in -he didn't come off as being too happy, at least, not as happy as he appeared when he was killing Zedheads. I turned to face him "you said you had armaments stacked high to the roof. I haven't spotted a single one since I've stepped into this place. Doesn't really matter though. I was just in high hopes of seeing some top-notch gear." I paused for a moment. Svetlana had walked in without me noticing. "Anyway, Kimii said she needs some things" I said, quickly turning to face her and then back to Alex and Svetlana, "to gather up before we make our next move. I don't see it being a plausible thing to do, especially under the current circumstances, but it does leave us with a sensible attempt to accumulate any other extra equipment we may need -like another car, or two." I felt strange having said what I said. I could feel everybody's eyeballs fixated on me....Twitching...Moist....Glaring.

"The thing is, I don't think being here for too long is such a great idea -in Elderwood, at least. The number of Zedheads has doubled, almost every three days, ever since the outbreak has started. I would have thought it would have decreased with time, with the Zedheads walking away and all, but they keep coming. Not that there was that many residence here in Elderwood to begin with, so I know they're not reproducing. For me, it's obvious they're coming over from our neighboring city, and somehow, they know, through communication among each other perhaps, that there's living beings over here. We can always strive to survive in the woods, and I'm sure we can do it, but not when there's thousands, or hundreds of thousands, of Zedheads after us. With winter coming, there's a chance that the cold will kill them -I don't know. But I don't want to rely on that to see if it'll work. I never believed that a corpse could reanimate after so long after death and have an appetite for human flesh; so I won't believe that the cold will kill them off. What I'm trying to say is that we move else where, away from Elderwood and any major cities."

19. Svetlana Pretrenko

I look at turn silent defeated eyes still red and puffy from crying face flushed from the same I don't look at him with hate only sadness and defeat before coughing akwardly realizing I am staring."Yes I agree with you...need to avoid citys...go out in the country after we find my mother and kill the bitch."

#159 Svetlana Pretrenko, Feb 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2015
  20. TheDarknessEnvelops

"You want to see arms, turnbike, I give small countries a run for their money in their arms race, also, you want to leave, be my guest, but this hut is the safest place I know. My procedures in the event of an attack are foolproof yet you think you'll be safer away from here." i turned to the woman "Screw killing your mother, no one gives a shit."