Quantcast

Pokemon Types

Discussion in 'Pokémon' started by Valentino, May 15, 2015.

1. Valentino

Valentino Active Member

What Pokemon type is your favourite and why? There's been many added over the years and it keeps growing with the recent addition of the Fairy Type. What are some of your favourite dual types as well?

2. anadrotowski

anadrotowski Well-Known Member Regular

I really love the Ghost type Pokemon, such as Hunter, Ghastly. They just look awesome and give an eerie feeling to my Pokemon team in general.

3. KyubiChan

KyubiChan Active Member Regular

I like grass type Pokemon, I really don't know why, maybe its because I like nature, and of course grass is green and green happens to be my favorite color. My favorite grass Pokemon is Treecko and its evolutions.

4. DanaFoxScully

DanaFoxScully Well-Known Member Regular

I love the Dark, Ghost and Fire types, like Houndour and Sableye! Though when playing the games, I do tend to sway towards water types, too. I just love the designs of them.

5. SolaNova

SolaNova Well-Known Member Regular

Probably electric and ghost types. To me it always seemed apparent the staff at Game Freak reserve a lot of their creativity for the ghost types in term of making them imposing like Dusknoir just flat out cool like Gengar. But then they can also make something as adorable as Litwick.

Electric type Pokemon have never looked boring to me either. For instance I love the simplicity of Voltorb and Electrode

6. fuumarumota

fuumarumota Well-Known Member Regular

Poison / Grass are my favorites. I love weezing and victreebell, for example. Besides, their attacks are annoying as hell, very effective aganist the majority of pokemon types.

7. West

West Well-Known Member Regular

Best types to me are probably Dragon, Water, and Fire. For those most part, all of my favorite Pokemon belong to one of those three categories. Steel is also a pretty nice type, but there's not a lot of diversity among the Steel type Pokemon.

8. SLTE

SLTE Well-Known Member Regular

Honestly, normal-type pokemon have always drawn me in. They're not flashy, and they don't specialize, but they can do so much. On average normal-types can learn more moves than any other type, so your opponent can't always predict what you're going to do next. I like that. It sucks that normal-types are weak to fighting-type moves, but you can counter that easily enough by shoving a normal-type in your team that has the flying subtype. There are a few of those in the games. Just a few. Immunity to ghost-type moves is a big plus as well.

Speaking of which, second to normal-types would be ghost-types. I love ghost-type designs on average. I'm also moderately morbid, so the thought of undead pokemon intrigues me.

9. Blader70

Blader70 Well-Known Member Regular

I have to say dragon types are my favorite types. I always loved dragons ever since I was a kid and in almost every pokemon game, I would try to get a dragon type on my team.

10. dionnextherese

dionnextherese Well-Known Member Regular

I love this also.

11. fishbate

fishbate Well-Known Member Regular

Water type pokemon for me specially Blastoise or Kamen popularly known in Japan. I love the water cannons in it's back.
    Cute yet lethal.
    upload_2018-6-22_9-12-16.jpeg

12. fishbate

fishbate Well-Known Member Regular

Of course the ever popular electric type pokemom pikachu. Specially those cute red spot cheeks! I think pokemon will not be popular without this character.
    [​IMG]

13. Lissiel

Lissiel Member Regular

I love Pikachu but I I like Psychic Pokemon like Abra, Psyyduck, the legendary pokemon Mew, and Mewtwo. I always like mind control powers, that's why I love psychic pokemon. I remember Psyduck the Pokemon of Misty, at first she doesn't realize his power and the Pokemon of Sabrina, Abra/Kadabra.