Quantcast

Pokemon Blue/Red/Yellow coming to Virtual Console

Discussion in 'Pokémon' started by MandyMarieB, Nov 16, 2015.

1. MandyMarieB

MandyMarieB Well-Known Member Regular

Announced in last week's Nintendo Direct, the original three games are coming to Virtual Console in Feb of 2016. It has been said that:

2. Wick99

Wick99 Well-Known Member Regular

I am definitely going to buy Yello, I can tell you that much. It's great that Nintendo is going to breathe new life into these classics with these add-ons. My expectations are pretty high though. Between this and Pokemon GO, I won't have time for anything else!

3. RolePlayer

RolePlayer Well-Known Member Regular

Nice. Looking forward to snatching these up. The wireless trading features are a pretty cool addition to the game.

4. ikarosalpha

ikarosalpha Active Member Regular

The only thing I care about is whether or not they are goig to introduce running shoes. :p
    I guess they won't, but in case they do, it's time to relive the Pokemon Blue experience once more! :D

5. DanaFoxScully

DanaFoxScully Well-Known Member Regular

If this is true, the monochromatic pixel art sounds amazing!! I'm so excited for these to return. And I agree, I can only wish for running shoes, to be honest.

6. Ridge

Ridge Active Member Regular

These are on my buy but probably not have time to play list.

7. West

West Well-Known Member Regular

I'm pretty excited about this, and wondering if I'll be able to nab the official face plates that they announced for the N3DS.

I'm a little annoyed that they won't be introducing the ability to migrate your VC Pokemon to Pokemon Bank. I'd love to migrate them into my main game.