Quantcast

Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon

Discussion in 'Pokémon' started by qag, Mar 3, 2016.

1. qag

qag Well-Known Member Regular

I'm surprised there isn't already a topic about this, to be honest, so here's one!

As you may or may not of heard, the newest Pokémon games, Sun and Moon were annouced a few days ago. So far, there's little information about the games, outside of the titles, the release window, and a brief look at some concept art from the games, but I was wondering what everyone thought about them?

Personally, I'm super excited, I'm a huge fan of the series, though I will say it feels kind of early for a brand new generation of games after X/Y were only released a few years ago, and there was never a third version to wrap up the loose ends from those games.

2. SLTE

SLTE Well-Known Member Regular

Looking forward to it, though I find it odd that X and Y are being dropped as well. Kinda has me wondering if Sun and Moon are going to be release games for the Nintendo NX, or whatever its final name is going to be. That would be quite disappointing - I'm still on the fence as to whether I want to get the thing or not.

Beyond that wild theory, I'm just hoping they ramp up the difficulty a little. I enjoyed the 3DS games well enough, but they're too easy thanks to the levelling system.

3. SereneAngel88

SereneAngel88 Well-Known Member Regular

I'm more interested in the new Pokemon designs as well as the regions more than anything. The last game was in Not-France, so maybe this new region will take place somewhere else in Europe.

4. aquaticneko

aquaticneko Well-Known Member Regular

Well from all the previous pokemon games we can tell what the storyline is going to be hmm? Well we can look forward to the various pokemon designs. I mean at some point in the future they are going to run out of ideas. What then? I mean they already are, look at that garbage pokemon...

Interesting to see what the new developments and design is going to be. That design guy that died who worked for pokemon, did he have a hand in this new game as well?

5. StillWinning

StillWinning Well-Known Member Regular

I am currently planning to buy up all of the pokemon gb games and do some run throughs before the release of Go. I am going to be heavily investing myself in Go because I love the idea so far and have been waiting for this basically my entire life, so games like these are just cookies along the way (` - `)

6. Blader70

Blader70 Well-Known Member Regular

I actually enjoyed pokemon sun and moon but enjoyed the sequels to them far much more.

7. CakeJake

CakeJake Member

Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon is great as well. :)