Please Help, Pressing Continue Crashes Game

Discussion in 'Metro: Last Light Campaign Discussion' started by EliteSniper64, Mar 18, 2017.

1. EliteSniper64

EliteSniper64 New Member

I have completed the first game and it worked fine, I'm at the part in Last Light just after you kill the tank in the big battle and the flamerthrower guy comes in. Then my game crashed, I tried to load it up again, but the time it says the following

The previous load failed.
    Would you like to start in safe mode?

Yes No

I tried pressing both but either way when the title screen comes up and I press the Continue button the words come up and the guy talks for half a sentence and then the screen goes black and the game closes. If anyone else has this problem or knows how to fix it please help me!

2. Skaara Dreadlocks

Hey, sorry for the late reply, we're glad to help you to whatever ammount we can, but remember - we aren't 4A Games or Deep Silver, this is just an unofficial fan forum.

First of all, what are your pc specs? It's not unusual for games, and especially this one, to crash or bug out when there happens something that the Pc components can't handle, like for example large flames from a flamethrower.

3. Bamul

Bamul S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
    Regular

Try restarting that whole level and see if it crashes again. I'm no tech expert, but doing this was the solution for many people who registered on this forum with similar issues.

And like Skaara said, it's a good idea to give your PC specs when you are starting a thread with a technical issue you may be experiencing.

#3 Bamul, Mar 18, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2017