Platforms

Discussion in 'Gigantic' started by daredevil, Mar 23, 2016.

1. daredevil

daredevil Well-Known Member
    Regular

I have a Mac but unfortunately, Gigantic is not available in this platform. I do have another PC though so I can play it from there. I just like the Mac more since my PC is quite laggy already. I hope that the developers can make the game compatible with Mac though. I doubt that that can happen soon.

What platform will you be playing Gigantic?

2. Chris_A

Chris_A Well-Known Member
    Regular

I will play it on PC for sure. I don`t really play anything on other platforms then PC.

daredevil likes this.
  3. daredevil

daredevil Well-Known Member
    Regular

Nothing can beat playing on the PC, that's for sure. If only my PC is a tad bit quicker and doesn't lag as much, I would much prefer it than any other gaming platforms. I'm excited though since we're getting quite close to buying a newer gaming PC model. I can finally enjoy playing Gigantic without my PC hanging and lagging all the time.

I'm pretty much excited though that Gigantic allows for cross-playing across different platforms. There's that disadvantage over Xbox players though since they aren't using a keyboard and mouse. However, in the future, there will be an option if players prefer to play with people on the same platform as them. That's a great addition I think.

It would be easier though if Xbox would just allow for the use of mouse and keyboard for their players.

4. krnd

krnd Well-Known Member
    Regular

I doubt it's gonna happen due to Gigantic's developer (Motiga) partnership with Microsoft, they are even making the game a Windows 10 only release if I remember correctly.