Quantcast

Phantasy Star Online for Gamecube

Discussion in 'Phantasy Star' started by Zombie Lad, Aug 12, 2013.

1. Zombie Lad

Zombie Lad Well-Known Member

Did anyone here play Phantasy Star Online for the gamecube? I don't even remember if you could play online or not. I know the Gamecube allowed for online play, but I don't think it was available for American versions. Anyways I do remember playing PSO for the GC back in the day, wasn't online, but I remember. Who here thinks it's one of the best games around? I love it and wish I could play it online (on the gamecube itself, how cool would that be?).

Anyone here play it?

2. Smokey

Smokey Revillution.net C.E.O. Regular

I did. It was fun. I'm in the process of setting up my own blue burst server right now. :) I do miss the old days of PSO though, playing V2 on the Dreamcast was awesome back in the day. :) I'm excited for PSO2 but I'm not holding my breath that we'll see a US release this year. It'll most likely be next year at the earliest.

3. gats

gats Well-Known Member Regular

Yeah I played the heck out of the gamecube version as a kid. I wish online multiplayer became more popular on the GC.

4. jbeavis100

jbeavis100 Well-Known Member

Yeppers, I love that game so very much. I love playing splitscreen on local.

5. SeanM

SeanM Well-Known Member

I'm at the present time setting up my blue blast server at this moment. :) I do miss the past times of PSO however, playing V2 on the Dreamcast was wonderful once upon a time. :) I'm energized for Pso2 however I'm not holding my breath that we'll see a US discharge not long from now. It'll probably be one year from now at the most punctual.

6. gadin210

gadin210 Well-Known Member

Absolutely. I played that game for years upon end! I loved that game and till this day I crave to play a game like that again!