PC or Console?

Discussion in 'General Tech' started by Nickey22, Aug 13, 2013.

?

PC or Console

1. PC

61.1%
  2. Console

3.7%
  3. Both

37.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. DomDom

DomDom Well-Known Member

PC for me. I always though PCs are more robust and give you the best of both worlds. On the PC you can mostly play games from both dominant consoles and also use it for other purposes other than games.

2. Chris_A

Chris_A Well-Known Member
    Regular

PC all the way. It can be upgraded, can run all generations of games, is more versatile and best of all, it has a mouse and a keyboard. Although I have to admit that there are certain games I`ve always wanted to play on consoles only.

3. DomDom

DomDom Well-Known Member

Agreed about the keyboard! Gaming with the keyboard is simply so stunning and precise that I wouldnt change it for anything.

4. alexiskilgannon

alexiskilgannon Well-Known Member
    Regular

I am a devoted PC fangirl. I would choose PC over console any day, but this doesn't turn me away from consoles entirely. Sadly, my motherboard fried so I have no choice but to move onto my console, but if I had it my way I would make my way to my PC once again.

5. FosterTXT

FosterTXT Well-Known Member

I am definitely a PC guy. I prefer the superior graphics, resolution and frame rate of a high end gaming PC. I also like modding games, they can make a shitty game great.

6. seerymart

seerymart Member

Computer games are help us to treat a variety of disorders and disabilities, to make us have fun and entertainment, and serve a range of educational functions.

7. Jun Yun

Jun Yun Well-Known Member

I find it more comfortable gaming with a console because of the controller as well as the fearlessness that comes when upgrading your PC. Consoles last years before being replaced, PCs have an earlier "past it" date.

8. pebblesxo

pebblesxo Member

I prefer using PC when it comes to playing games. Like some people said, the graphics are better and i think, personally, PC is more reliable when it comes to hardcore gaming.

9. seerymart

seerymart Member

Online games possess a number of characteristics similar to those in digital library and other online services. Consoles capable of online play usually include the equipment that you need to get it online.

free typing games

10. MrsKennedy

MrsKennedy Member

My husband and I both prefer PC, the graphics and frame rate in our opinion is just top notch. I love how we can mod our PC to be customary to our every day and gaming uses. We have owned both Xbox and Playstation, but have really fallen our PC. I suppose it depends on what you prefer using, a keyboard or a controller? I prefer a controller, so a lot of games I buy off steam need to be set up for controller use, which isn't at all bad.

11. jbeavis100

jbeavis100 Well-Known Member

PC hands down. Being able to use any controller, mods, graphics, and framerate really makes the PC the best choice for gaming.

12. SecretlyTaco

SecretlyTaco Well-Known Member
    Regular

I heard that the 4th gen consoles (XBO and PS4) were the first consoles that were so overpriced that you could make a better PC for the same price on launch day. I think by the time the next generation of consoles come out, people will be able to buy a pre made PC for a better price on launch day. PC also has more games, cheaper games, and you can always upgrade a PC without having to replace the entire machine.

13. seerymart

seerymart Member

I mostly preferred PC games because which are more realistic regarding my view.

14. moneyman

moneyman Well-Known Member
    Regular

I prefer PC gaming although I have a console too. It is easier to keeps all your games up to date and in order since with PC you don't always need to have a physical DVD of the game.

15. dez97

dez97 Well-Known Member

I prefer a PC a lot more sometimes.

16. wowtgp

wowtgp Well-Known Member

Most of the MMOs are on PC right now. Even if they have a console port, PC is still the best platform to play a game. Hence, PC is a clear cut winner. m

17. wulfman

wulfman Well-Known Member

I prefer racing games so I like the console better. But I have a steering wheel and pedals hooked up to my PC which in theory is supposed to make it better than a console. But the sensitivity and calibrating has to be done perfectly otherwise it really ruins the game.

18. niiro17

niiro17 Well-Known Member
    Regular

Both for sure but I like PC more than consoles. PC can be used for different purposes and you can upgrade it. And better graphics and more cheap deals in games like from Steam and etc. And as for consoles, they are cheap but the games are expensive.

19. GamerPerson

GamerPerson Well-Known Member

I love to use PC now or days. I occasionally play the console when the mood hits, but most of my gaming days are done on pc now. I don't know why it never occurred to me that the computer has few restrictions and mods compared to it's console brethren. I love that you have so many buttons that you can assign; just right to get the odds to play to your favor.

20. deathbyprayer

deathbyprayer Well-Known Member

I pretty much like them both but as of now I'm all for my PC for a really good reason. First of all I use my PC for work so having a work machine and a play machine all in one cash in is a really good deal for me both financially and just overall convenience. Second is games, even though they're not as diverse when it comes to exclusives compared to consoles, they are pretty cheap and come in easy. Third is mods. If the game you've purchased have a strong fan base chances are there's bound to be mods to make the game last longer and finally, PC games are all in the same format so if you want to play, let's say Call of Duty 1 up to Advanced Warfare, you only need one console and you don't have to buy a PS1, PS2, PS3 and PS4.