PC Controls

Discussion in 'Metro: Last Light General Discussion' started by majnu, May 17, 2013.

1. majnu

majnu Well-Known Member

Quick question

I've gotten by without having to use certain controls, but I find it confusing what I am supposed to press on the Keyboard to

1. Throw a Knife
    2. Lay a Claymore
    3. Chuck a Grenade

What are the Keybindings for above please? I cannot complete the Marshes level without knowing these lol

2. TheStalker

TheStalker Dragon Slayer

go to tab, it'll show the icons for these things. Choose whihc one you want. Press c to use it. :D

3. majnu

majnu Well-Known Member

Ahhhh I got the tab bit; hovered my mouse over an icon, but never pressed "C"

Lemme see if that works. :D

edit okay c works but how do I select claymore, knives or grenade? Are these selectable items secondary items?

#3 majnu, May 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2013
  4. TheStalker

TheStalker Dragon Slayer

move the mouse icon and it should let you select the different icons, each one is a different item.

5. BigRedGamer

BigRedGamer New Member

I am also having issues with commands for weapons....
    I use the PC version with a LogiTech controller.
    I am at the "Separation" chapter with 4 bullets in my handgun!!!
    Not sure where the rest of my weapons went,
    I need ammo which I got from "killing" the 2 soldier looking out for me,
    but is there anyway to get my other guns back? Where did they go?
    I had them all up to that point...

6. Potarto

Potarto Well-Known Member

Well, I mean, there's your issue. Dishing out the extra money for a 360 controller is way worth it for the dedicated support IMO.

Just go to the keybindings, and check what switch weapon is set to. Maybe try setting it to whatever button on your controller you want. I imagine having a third-party controller is different, since I'm pretty sure the UI controls differently between the systems.

7. BigRedGamer

BigRedGamer New Member

Thanks for your suggestion. My PC Logitehc is programmable and working at this point, had to be set up through game controll multi function.
    Still at this point I am at the "SEPARATION CHAPTER" with a handgun and 4 bullets!!! Did I lose my others weapons? Did I use to much ammo? Where did they all go?

8. Unbiased

Unbiased Member

Unless you're playing on Ranger mode, you can't get the weapons back that you had during the first level (the mission with Anna to find the dark one)

Just pick up guns from the dudes you kill and you'll be fine. To be frank, up until the surface levels a few chapters after Seperation, you don't even really need to use your guns at all.