Pavel is stupid (Coding issues)

Discussion in 'Metro: Last Light Campaign Discussion' started by avanhale, May 16, 2013.

1. avanhale

avanhale New Member

Hey all,

Throughout ECHOES Pavel does not seem to want to move anywhere that will advance the story. He literally stands in one place and says to follow him. Pushing, shoving, and/or shooting him does nothing and there are several points in the level where he likes to do this stand-off.

Who ever coded this level needs a new job!

Can anyone help me or has anyone heard of this being a problem before and how can i fix it??

Thank you,
    Myself

2. Yeah, the problem is piracy ;)

4A Games are not sending out a patch until the game releases.

3. majnu

majnu Well-Known Member

The game is released though. *confused face*

4. BLY4

BLY4 Well-Known Member

Yeah I also had this problem on Echoes. I'm plying on 360 and he kept getting stuck at the very end and it took 3 or for 4 restarts of the level to get him to finally move so I could continue.

P.S. I'm a 'bloody American' so I'm supposed to already have the game :p

5. That's exactly the problem a lot of PC pirates on PG.ru are having, NPCs don't go anywhere :)

6. Kelas

Kelas New Member

I too am having a problem with Pavel getting stuck. My issue comes after exiting the plane, and he tells me to follow him around a corner.

My issue lies not in piracy, as I own the Steam release, which I pre-ordered through GmG.

7. Have you installed the second patch so far?

8. Kelas

Kelas New Member

Yes, I've installed every patch Steam put out, and verified the game's cache, which re-acquired 1 file. Still Have an issue with Pavel being stuck.

9. Have you tried replaying the level? Perhaps the script didn't trigger.

I've had an issue like that in the last game, however out of about a dozen runs through this level I had zero problems with Pavel.

10. Nobody

Nobody New Member

Pavel Fix

I ran into the same issue. I fixed it by running the mission before it again, when i got back to the final spot, he just bolted it to the door.:lol: