Pavel and Eugene voice actors

Discussion in 'Metro: Last Light General Discussion' started by magicmunkey, Apr 19, 2014.

1. magicmunkey

magicmunkey New Member

I recently went back to 2033 and noticed that Eugene (from the level Chase) sounds pretty much exactly like Pavel in LL. I couldn't find the name of the voice actors of either character, can anyone else confirm/deny this?

2. vitormaduro

vitormaduro Well-Known Member

You were playing the game in which language? And according to IMDb, the only voice actors who worked on both games are:

. Nina Avetisova
    . Steve Blum
    . Sven Holmberg
    . Dave B. Mitchell

Probably the lists are incomplete, and the only one who was linked to a character was Dave B. Mitchell, he played Ulman, all the other ones were credited for "(voice)", while Dave was credited for "Ulman / Additional Voices" in Metro 2033 and "Ulman (voice)" in M:LL...

3. magicmunkey

magicmunkey New Member

Sorry for not stating, I was playing in English. I also looked at the IMDb pages but because most of the main characters such as Pavel aren't listed I can't really search deeper.

EDIT

Just noticed that the guard who first greets you when you enter Market station uses the same voice actor. Wouldn't be surprised if the same actor did multiple voices in both games.

#3 magicmunkey, Apr 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2014