Out of boredom!

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic!' started by ptahm22, Jan 19, 2017.

1. ptahm22

ptahm22 Active Member
    Regular

There are those things that you do when you are bored. Some are crazy, others are just annoying. I search weird stuff on google, draw cartoons. You don't wanna know what other activities I do:D. What's your list?

2. Working Buck

Working Buck Well-Known Member
    Regular

I just watch stuff that I don't usually watch when I'm bored. I find the most boring videos on Youtube and try to watch them. I just check how long it would take before I quit watching them.

3. tony

tony Well-Known Member
    Regular

I hardly get free time or bored since I became active online. Then as part of the activities I do when bored I'd turn to Youtube watch some prank videos and comedies. Sometimes I listen to cool vibes.

4. Blader70

Blader70 Well-Known Member
    Regular

When I am bored I usually watch someone online or on television, play video games, chat with others online or start to write stories.

5. tony

tony Well-Known Member
    Regular

This reminds me it's pretty long I had time to watch television. The fact is back in those days watching television was one easy activity I enjoy doing when bored. So surprise how things changed I hardly have time for TV nowadays.

6. Blader70

Blader70 Well-Known Member
    Regular

Yup, thanks to the internet and modern gaming watching regular television is barely considered to be the norm for most. Not that it's so much of a bad thing.

7. tony

tony Well-Known Member
    Regular

You got it buddy internet has taken over the place of television as far as I am concern at the the time being. It's either I am online or looking up games and before you know it the time's gone.

Blader70 likes this.