Opinions on the game thus far?

Discussion in 'Wildstar' started by thejamal, Jun 3, 2014.

1. thejamal

thejamal Well-Known Member

Has anyone gotten an early release of the game? If so, what are your opinions of the game so far?

Watching some streams it looks like its a game that's going to be able to sustain itself, especially as WoW is really weak right now.

2. celinejulietdcosta

celinejulietdcosta Well-Known Member

No. I have not tried it. waiting for some good reviews:)

3. tournique

tournique Well-Known Member

Really want to try it out but can't find any decent reviews of it. Is the game free to play though?

4. Metalhead

Metalhead Member

Nope. No free2play, but it's pretty cheap. You can also trade some items there for cash tho, if you buy it you can make some great money off it.

5. thepieeatingjay

thepieeatingjay Well-Known Member

It's not free 2 play just yet. But the rumors of it doing so are really swirling around right now. And considering the struggle it's having, it would make sense.

The game itself is playable and good. Overall, it's an ambitious game. But the signs are there. From day one, some of the main people working on the game left the day of launch literally.

6. flickerthestar

flickerthestar Well-Known Member
    Regular

One of the few recent MMO's that actually has good and unique gameplay elements. Needs to be seeked out by more people. Being free to play now should boost its numbers.

7. Cereus

Cereus Well-Known Member
    Regular

Now that it's F2P I'm gonna give it a shot. When it was initially in development I had a lot of interest in it because the humor was along the same veins as Ratchet & Clank as well as the art style. I'm glad that I didn't get suckered into the hype to buy it- but as a F2P game it should be up my ally.

8. qag

qag Well-Known Member
    Regular

Since it went F2P, I've been trying it out a bit, and I'm finding myself enjoying it. It's a much better experience than it was around the time it launched, outside of some lag problems when the game went F2P. Outside of time, you have little to lose because it's F2P, so it's worth a shot at the very least.

9. Chris_A

Chris_A Well-Known Member
    Regular

I think Wildstar is a really great MMO, now that is has gone F2P and I have tried it out for the first time. It has all the potential to be much better then WoW has ever been. And don`t forget about the fact that the game is utterly beautiful and runs well even on older systems.