Open Beta

Discussion in 'Battleborn' started by daredevil, Mar 23, 2016.

1. daredevil

daredevil Well-Known Member
    Regular

The open beta is going to happen this April 8 to April 18. Here are the exact dates and times:

April 8 @ 10 AM PST for PS4
    April 13 @ 10 AM PST for PS4, PC and Xbox 1

The preload begins in April 6 though. For the PS4, it's about 8 GB. For the Xbox 1, it's about 11 GB. For the PC, it's about 12 GB. Make sure you have enough memory for this game guys!

It's open worldwide as well! Will you guys be trying this game out in open beta? Let us know!

2. Patrickz

Patrickz Well-Known Member
    Regular

I'll definitely be downloading it! Anyone can play it by the way, it's not limited to pre-orders only :)

3. DeeDee

DeeDee Well-Known Member
    Regular

I usually don't participate in these events but for this game I am actually excited for it enough to try it out before seeing the final product. Most of the time I like to wait until the polished version but with this one I cannot wait t test it out so I will likely download it as soon as its offered.

4. daredevil

daredevil Well-Known Member
    Regular

Thank you for reminding us that information @Patrickz! Yup, it's for everyone, not just for those who preordered the game. Yay! I'm pretty sure it won't be easy to get in the game though. I think a lot of people are excited for this game. As for me, my internet connection isn't that great but I'm hoping it will suffice. Maybe I'll just play the game during midnight or dawn here when the connection is faster. How about you, guys? I hope we can meet each other in the game!

5. Patrickz

Patrickz Well-Known Member
    Regular

With the Beta over and the release imminent, just a reminder that you only have a few days left to pre-order to get those exclusive bonuses, including golden character skins ;)

6. krnd

krnd Well-Known Member
    Regular

I'm on the fence, I barely got any playtime during the closed beta and am wondering if they will have some open weekends to try further. Battleborn doesn't seem like my cup of tea but I don't want to throw money at them to figure that out.

Any idea if Open Beta will have said open weekends?

7. erook7878

erook7878 Well-Known Member
    Regular

How's it look so far for those that downloaded the beta. How much better is the PC version compared to the console version. The file size is far bigger for the PC version.

8. DeeDee

DeeDee Well-Known Member
    Regular

Now I'm feeling the pressure to decide whether or not I will pass up the resale bonuses. More likely I am going to pass it up because I rarely preorder. I just hope they have done enough to make the launch go as smoothly as possible.