Oh hai, I am omen.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Omen, Sep 8, 2011.

1. Omen

Omen New Member

I am a new member or this forum, starting about a minute ago from this post. I wanted to join in on discussions for last light and, hopefully, try and help convice (there must be someone who agrees) the game developers that they should allow you to choose what ending metro last light is based on. But thats just me i love the good ending and the bad ending seemed pretty unsatisfactory to me. Anyway hope I get into some good discussions, excuse any speeling mistake u grammarr nazzis, and all hail C'thulu.

2. Luster

Luster Well-Known Member

Hello Omen!

Welcome to Last Light Forum. Enjoy your stay!

3. lolinski

lolinski Well-Known Member

I wish you welcome to the forums. I too agree on the fact that we should be able to choose which ending maybe by having the game registering a previous save game and then continuing the game from which ending you got in the previous one.

4. Nod2033

Nod2033 Well-Known Member
    Regular

I dont think it should continue from the good ending because the game is based to the book with that they would screw the book also I think that the "good ending" is an addon because you cant have it without the lighten achievenmnts

5. Von Streff

Von Streff Well-Known Member
    Regular

Welcome to the Metro, hope you're a good omen. And yes, I hope that they think about multiple endings. It didn't even cross my mind!

6. RedJacketMan

RedJacketMan Well-Known Member

Welcome Omen, nice to meet you!